Sit back, relax...

kido

it's friday night.whats going on?

Im sitting here alone, with no plans, listening to elliot smith, on quite possibly the worst night for weather, and I was thinking about that 'one' . That girl. The one you used to love. The one that got away. ( that sounds pretty stupid and sappy, but nostalgia is a bitch.) Well... I couldnt stop thinking about her, all the good times we had, all the crazy stuff we did when we were younge. Highschool, the first car, the hangout spot, drinking beer, running around. No cares or concerns in the world.

Im feeling sad. sorry 12oz I had to vent. I typed up alot more stuff for this thread but erased it. Ah well.

Any good nostalgia stories? or you wanna just tell a random story? Or whatare you doing tonight?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I want ot paint sooo fucking bad, I swear I can feel it in myu veins, I dont know, its like a heart attack but for painting. That feeling you get when you first start painting and youu cant sleep or relax cause you need to paint, its bavk after 3 years. Like Im nervous.

Honesty like never before.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i had lunch with the first serious girlfriend i had ever had today. we dated like 6 years ago. she broke up with her boyfriend last week. i found out that he was kind of abusive. he was controlling and would shove her around. she never told anyone. it pissed me off pretty good. i know theres worse going on out there, but this is my first experience hearing about something like this from someone i care about. i just wish i had been there when he had done something. pale scrawny ass rocker emo hipster douche vs pale scrawny ass non descript graff fool. hahaha, and i would have won that fight. 455 taught me how to knock busters out, hahaha.

but yeah, eating with this chick, that brought back memories of the easy days. aaaaaaaaah.

or you wanna just tell a random story? Or whatare you doing tonight?

Tonight i watches spike jones's dvd. And the documentary he made about these funny hick cowboy kids in houston who wanted to become bull riders. Its kind of ironic actually... as i watched these fools on tv, i remembered all of the stereotypes that i had of texas before i moved here. And how if i didnt know they were from texas and just came in and started watching the video i would think "yep, thats texas alright." Their the exception to the rule though however, and its strange. In january this will be the longest I have lived in any one place for over a year in ages. And coming from the west coast, moving to texas with no insight on what it was like at all, i realize how fucked up stereotypes can be.

Originally posted by kido

Im sitting here alone, with no plans, listening to elliot smith, on quite possibly the worst night for weather, and I was thinking about that 'one' . That girl. The one you used to love. The one that got away. ( that sounds pretty stupid and sappy, but nostalgia is a bitch.) Well... I couldnt stop thinking about her, all the good times we had, all the crazy stuff we did when we were younge. Highschool, the first car, the hangout spot, drinking beer, running around. No cares or concerns in the world.

i have one of those but it took place after high school. sad shit but oh well. listen to the pharcyde "other fish"

Archived