Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Siphoning gas...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CACashRefund, May 4, 2005.

1. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

After watching a news segment on somebody who was caught stealing gasoline from a depot out by where i live, i wondered who else steals gas?
    Apparently the guy popped open gasoline containers and siphoned it to a system of tanks he had in his car, and then sold the gas out of his garage to friends of his for 1.50 a gallon!

Now i couldnt find the articel on this but i found a related one, and i was just wondering how many of have either done this yourself(or some variation thereof) or have stories of such incidents.

My story is of a month ago when we got stranded out in this shit town when we went there for a party, and we did not bother to fill up the tank, needless to say the car died on us and we had to go around siphoning the neigbors cars for the shit.

http://www.komotv.com/news/mnewsaction.asp?ID=36505

Discuss.

2. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

HAHA remember that cheech and chong movie where they syphon gas and then they blow themselves up? that shit was funny.

stealing gas is no joke tho :mad:

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

4. CACashRefund

Hey at $3.00 a gallon, the situation is getting desperate.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

time to kill some more camel jockeys then

in case you're a moron, i was being sarcastic

6. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

7. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

If I catch someone siphoning gas from my car I will attempt to end their life.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i couldn't siphon gas out of the truck in my front yard to put in the lawn mower. however, i was thinking about the logistics of doing a gas n' go at a gas station. anyone ever done that?

9. cloner

cloner Senior Member

we all used to gas and go at this shitty little gas station by my house. shit was always just risky..hah fill your shit up and just dip. you were always kinda paranoid for about the next hour though.

10. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

gas prices arent bad, quit bitchin, or quit driving shitty cars and complaining, its your own fault, walk, commute, ride a bike.

11. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

Without a doubt..

12. CACashRefund

Be especially watchful on friday and monday mornings during the times of 3am(Not really directed at you). If i were to siphon gas from someones ride id do it then, fill up before the weekend, and fill up before the week, thats what most people do. Id do it at those times, becuase there is more of a chance of catching a full tank.

13. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Yeah petrol prices are getting pretty shitty in Aus too.

reffering to gatbush's anticdote (don't really know what the fuck that word means)

remember in Zoolander when those guys are having a water fight with petrol then one of them lights a ciggarette, I was laughing so hard it had me in tears.

14. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I doubt you were being sarcastic, so lets see who bank rolls these unbias perveyors of truth...

http://world-information.org/wio/infostruc...opmode=contents

Catos corporate donors include tobacco firms:
    Philip Morris (Rupert Murdoch sits on Philip Morris board of directors) and R.J. Reynolds.

Financial firms: American Express, Chase Manhattan Bank, Chemical Bank, Citicorp/Citibank, Commonwealth Fund, Prudential Securities and Salomon Brothers.

Energy conglomerates: Chevron Companies, Exxon Company, Shell Oil Company and Tenneco Gas, as well as the American Petroleum Institute, Amoco Foundation and Atlantic Richfield Foundation.

Furthermore the Cato Institute is funded by pharmaceutical firms: Eli Lilly & Company, Merck & Company and Pfizer, Inc., foundations, like Koch, Lambe and Sarah Scaife and companies from the telecommunications sector: Bell Atlantic Network Services, BellSouth Corporation, Microsoft, NYNEX Corporation, Sun Microsystems and Viacom.

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

stop buying cars you dont need fuckheads.
    your gas is dirt cheap compared to the rest of the world.
    hopefully all the morons on this continent will figure out that if you drive a geo metro it doesent cost alot to fill up and does the same job that your ute does. because its not like anyone who drives one of those actually hauls anything.
    no sympathy for stupidity.