Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Since When Did the Postal Service Change Sticker Designs?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, May 14, 2002.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Sorry if they've been out for years but I never noticed. And I go into the post office alot to mail packages out. It says Label 228 September 2001 but never seen them till today. I'm used to the ones with the red bottom. Maybe my post office was lagging with the updated ones or had to many of the others in stock.

[​IMG]

2. amorphic

amorphic Guest

that looks pretty normal if you ask me.......but i might have been ingesting phsycodelic chemicals again...........:D

3. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

I wouldn't trust 'em... they look a bit shady.

The ones around here are still with a red bottom.

4. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

we have the new ones. had them for awhile...they are cool. uh thats it.

5. NATO

NATO Guest

pistol would you be down to swap some of those for some royal mail postal stickers??

if so [email protected]

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

we have both and we've had them for a while

7. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

yeah fuck the new ones. they seem alot thinner or someshit. probley cause they loose mad loot do to us pieces of shit.

8. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Guest

I wish i could get free stickers

9. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

they are free! and i guess they think they will stop everyone from "tagging " on them and putting them up splaces

10. Wilt

Wilt Guest

those look ill...who cares if they are shorter...you will still use them.

11. def_mode

def_mode New Jack

i like the old one better than the gay new ones. the new ones "the TO:" is in the way and it makes it look dumb. but who fucking cares anyway..

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

14. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

they're shorter and the bottom is different... it's been for a while now

tease go write on something for real homo, damn you're a loser...lol

15. Raw fish

Raw fish Member

I just saw the new ones today too... picked up a couple...

lucky for me I have a secret stash of the old ones... yippie!!