since im bored..

Guest dukeofyork

Guest dukeofyork

i should be able to field all insults that all you bleeding heart liberals have.

feel free...

come on...fire at will..

i know plenty of you on here dislike me for my capitalist and second amendment views, so lets hear what you think of me...

[This message has been edited by dukeofyork (edited 07-26-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dukeofyork

ugh, thats gross...

sorry, but no, i dont like little boys.

that was lame, next please.

(oh, and no little girls either. 18 and older at least please. women only need apply)

no i do not have a problem with gay people, they are some of the most sincere people i know.

Guest dukeofyork

no...

next please.

(come on, the gay cracks are getting old..

ive been hearing that shit since 3rd grade its time for something new.)

Damn the fact that you created this post shows what a lonely sorry ass fuck feinding for attention you are.Im starting to think you area dick rider which is almost as nasty as your fucked up grill.....thanks or whatever im always polite on these boards that was pretty fun

Guest dukeofyork

area dick rider?

hmm...do explain..

i think you lost me.

oh, and im sorry i wasnt here to defend myself. they sent me to pick up something about an hour away..

im at work man, what do you expect????

[This message has been edited by dukeofyork (edited 07-26-2001).]

Guest dukeofyork

oh, and was someone trying to make a pig joke about me?

thats good..

keep them coming..

i know you all can do better than that...

Guest dukeofyork

oh, you mean are a dick rider..

dam man, that hurts...

someone out there with something creative to say, perhaps question something other than my sexuality?

Guest dukeofyork

i started this post because i wanted to see how hypocritical some of the kids on here could be.

i havent come on here and disrespected anyone (well, maybe jinkz, but he had it coming..) and yet someone on another thread had posted that he wished that a whole group of people would be killed so there wouldnt be any more heartless people.

i dont think i have wronged anyone by what i have done so far in my life (not counting graff) and i definitely havent been the heartless person that i was sure a lot of you feel i am. im just proving a point, that you can point your finger all you want, but that doesnt make you any better of a person.

oh yea, the bleeding heart liberal remark was directed at whoever it was that said he wished all cold hearted conservatives would die...yea, you showed them...those bastards, what makes them think they have the right to live? and for those who ask what made me start writing, dont worry about it. i have my reasons, you have yours. leave it at that.

Guest dukeofyork

i know ive got some inconsistencies as well, im not claiming to be perfect. it just gets on my nerves when other people act like they have all the answers..

Guest SPLINTER

your the umpa loompa that sticks his dick in the suction tube that sucks up that fat kid.

peaceful war

------------------

Until the philosophy which holds one race

Superior and another inferior

Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned

Everywhere is war, me say war

That until there is no longer first class

And second class citizens of any nation

Until the colour of a man's skin

Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes

Me say war

That until the basic human rights are equally

Guaranteed to all, without regard to race

Dis a war- Bob Nesta Marley "WAR"

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by dukeofyork:

and yet someone on another thread had posted that he wished that a whole group of people would be killed so there wouldnt be any more heartless people.

oh yea, the bleeding heart liberal remark was directed at whoever it was that said he wished all cold hearted conservatives would die...yea, you showed them...those bastards, what makes them think they have the right to live?

yeah, i said that. i'm not serious, i just find it amusing that the guy in power doesn't listen to scientists when they say global warming is an imminent threat, but goes and consults with the pope...

hmmmmmm,

science=deductive logic, rigorous testing

pope=mysticism, faith (accepting things unquestioned).

that's a no brainer to me

this is one small example, i could go on, but that would be way too long, and no one would read it.

personally york, you have never insulted me, but I do find your constant quips, annoying. It seems like you think that your better than everyone. Just my opinion though. So people have been calling you gay since 3rd grade? I wonder what that means...

Guest dukeofyork

ha ha...i used to play baseball back when i was 13...

they told me to quit cause i was too young

(sr pony league is usually for 16 year olds..)

im not better than everyone?

i couldve told you that.

its not my fault if other people take things personal..

and it doesnt mean anything klypse..

and teaser...is tease what you write?

i can draw and paint a straight line...well, maybe not perfectly straight, but i would like to see some of your work. mines already been posted.

• 1 year later...

Archived