Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

since 9 08 this morning i can legally drink in canada

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Feb 16, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

im just stoked that i can drink now. i mean. all these years people have been tellin me im not allowed to put alcohol in my body so i just couldnt do it i guess cuz they said i couldnt. but now that htey tell me i can im gonna consume some. i cant wait til they tell me i am allowed to smoke weed cuz ive been waitin on that one for a while. its nice knowing theres people out there that care about us enough to tell us what we can and cant do with our bodies. when committing suicide is legal im gonna jump on that too. but i cant do it now cuz i dont wanna go to jail. when are they gonna make a law telling us when we can shit and piss? cuz i cant decide on my own. god bless america!! the land of the free...

2. Unit

Unit Member

Too bad canadian beer sucks.

3. jah

jah Elite Member

yea. since theyre one of hte richest countries in the world they cant afford to import beers from other places. its a bummer!!! another thing u might have said is "too bad u dont live in canada." or, "it doesnt matter anyway cuz ur in amsterdam and ur already old enough to drink there. plus they just dont give a fuck." ur missing the point of my story man. thanx for reading it tho.

4. jah

jah Elite Member

let me specify that i am talking about alcohol people.

5. Unit

Unit Member

It was a joke. ;) You never saw that movie Canadian Bacon did you? "Ill tell you one thing about Canada, they're beer sucks" *riot breaks out*

i cant type..

6. jah

jah Elite Member

oh yea. haha. i have seen that movie. it just didnt come to mind so i couldnt put 2 and 2 together.

7. jah

jah Elite Member

and i meant to quote the other guy. not unit.

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ahahahahahahah oh man i remember that......

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

so... happy birthday... unless there's some other reason for your new found ability

10. jah

jah Elite Member

thanx smart.

11. jah

jah Elite Member

i feel i need to explain my post that doesnt make a bit of since (both of em). first: "originally posted by unit: too bad canadian beer sux. (my reply: let me specify im talkin about alcoholic beverages)". or something of tha tsort. there was another post that said , "ive been able to drink legally since i was born." hence, my clarification. but then he erased that post so it made absolutely no sense. then i tried to cover for it by sayin, "i meant to quot the other guy, not unit" but the post was gone already so that didnt make sense either.

12. Unit

Unit Member

The post is still there dude...its still saying how bad canadian beer sucks.

13. jah

jah Elite Member

no no. im not sayin ur post got erased. there was another person who posted , "ive been able to drink legally since i was born." that got erased. i dont usually read what i wrote before i post it so maybe it didnt make sense. im sure it was confusing either way. i am not a retard!

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

just trying to aggravate us huh

15. Unit

Unit Member

Aggrivate? Nah. Speak truth about how the Canucks aren't up to par in so many things? Sure! :)