Simples, post your simples here.

TEEHEEHEE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Girth Brooks

im sick of half assed simples.

If you were a writer you would know that simple peices are the best way to advertise your name...

after all graffiti is about being UP the MOST!

im guessing your some fag who drops a swirly wirly wildstyle here and there and thinks your a king..

anyone can abstract letters, anyone can learn can control, but it takes TIME , BALLS and TRUE DEDICATION to get up..

you just dissed your self mate.

Originally posted by BigJoe

If you were a writer you would know that simple peices are the best way to advertise your name...

after all graffiti is about being UP the MOST!

im guessing your some fag who drops a swirly wirly wildstyle here and there and thinks your a king..

anyone can abstract letters, anyone can learn can control, but it takes TIME , BALLS and TRUE DEDICATION to get up..

you just dissed your self mate.

FIRST and foremost.dont play yourself..i just saw your "simple"...ha ..yeah..second..dont even TRY to talk about bombing and "getting your name out"...because my name...is out.this all comes down to ego..so ill let mine out..swirly whirly wild styles?and abstract letters is something anyone can do?haha..you're a fucking fool kiddo...you wouldn't know shit about true dedication..you would't know what it feels like to pull off 100 can rack in one spot....you wouldn't know what it was like painting trains all night and sleeping in the yard to get day flicks...you wouldn't know what its like to drive 18 hours to paint in new york painting all night and sleeping in parks...you don't know shit about me or what im about...the few that actually know who i am..know how much heart and soul i put into this shit...so..dissing myself?i don't think so.and back to swirly whirly wild styles...downplay someone who rocks wild styles to their face...tell them it doesn't take time balls or dedication to do what they do..you're a fucking herb and you're the reason i try not to talk to toys.because you think you know what the fuck is up.i don't care to hear your rebuttal...so its useless..i know you want to save face amongst your fucking paperchase butt buddies...

now...big ups to SAY...the random hollow king of his city...he knows what im talking about..you should paint more dude..email me or something.and got usually comes up with some pretty flavor simples..ain't no half steppin.

Originally posted by Girth Brooks

FIRST and foremost.dont play yourself..i just saw your "simple"...ha ..yeah..second..dont even TRY to talk about bombing and "getting your name out"...because my name...is out.

1. SO IS MINE COCKSPANKER!

AS FOR MY STYLE LIKE I SAID QUICK AND SIMPLE, IF THATS NOT WHATS IN FASHION IN YOUR HAPPY GO LUCKY FREIGHT SPOT THEN EAT DICK COZ IM NOT AFTER YOUR FAGGISH HIGH 5!

this all comes down to ego..so ill let mine out..swirly whirly wild styles?and abstract letters is something anyone can do?haha..you're a fucking fool kiddo...you wouldn't know shit about true dedication..you would't know what it feels like to pull off 100 can rack in one spot

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW IT FEELS FUCKNOSE!

....you wouldn't know what it was like painting trains all night and sleeping in the yard to get day flicks...you wouldn't know what its like to drive 18 hours to paint in new york painting all night and sleeping in parks...you don't know shit about me or what im about

NEITHER DO YOU! I HAVE PUT IN WORK MATE SO KEEP YOUR DIRT TO YOURSELF...

...the few that actually know who i am..know how much heart and soul i put into this shit...so..dissing myself?i don't think so.

YOU DISSED YOURSELF BY SAYING "I AM SICK OF HALF ASSED SIMPLES" OR SOMTHING TO THAT EFFECT... JUDGING BY YOUR POST I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT SIMPLE GRAFF (HALF ASSED OR NOT) IS FAST AND EFFECTIVE IE THE BEST WAY TO GET UP!

and back to swirly whirly wild styles...downplay someone who rocks wild styles to their face...tell them it doesn't take time balls or dedication to do what they do..

I LOVE WILDSTYLE WHEN IT IS DONE RIGHT AND WILL ALLWAYS GET AS WILD AS POSSIBLE WITH THE TIME ALOTTED!

you're a fucking herb and you're the reason i try not to talk to toys.because you think you know what the fuck is up.

I DO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS UP!

YOU DONT KNOW ME AND I DONT KNOW YOU THAT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN THE PROBLEM HERE.

i don't care to hear your rebuttal...so its useless..i know you want to save face amongst your fucking paperchase butt buddies...

YOULL BE BACK TO SEE MY REPLY DICKHEAD, I GARENTEE IT.

to state it more simply..your style is whack..its not effective at all..if you're gonna bomb you should think about doing it right.you're a toy ...i don't expect you to understand...and don't think because i paint trains i don't bomb..you're a fool man...nothing is going to change that..and your scene must be pretty weak if you're out painting the crap you just posted and getting respect for it...keep it fake..

Archived