simple sketch by Wi$H

Wi$H

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ..oX..

i was trying to catch some skateboarding on the x games and of course i just missed it and there was the rollerblade contest on... this dude had his pants literally around his knees in a contest run and didnt pull them up. they totally got in the way of half his tricks. they were sweatpants with no belt too, he couldve just pulled them up, wedgie-free, in like 2 seconds... but no. he's too cool.

anyway... sketch is a little too complicated for my taste... kinda all over the place, i had trouble findin the structure of it. keep at it though, really good value/shading shit.

Guest Ser3adc

nice sketch...the light/dark contrast is done really well...the rollerblades look good cept the characters legs look kinda bowed...but that's just me:D

Your 3D effect looks well done, letters look very rounded and 3D like, but yea, like everyone is saying about the character, I would lose the rollerblades, but asside from that the character is well done in my eyes.

-A

i think u over did urself there..if it says wish...i only see the I....but still its nice to see...keep practicing on ur 3d....and um as for the character...its aight...i can't draw characters so i guess its fine....i'm not feeling the blades....its like...some type of advertizing shit....and he looks like he shitted on himself:crazy:

it actually sez ''livi'' i dunno if that was mentioned or not but as far as rolling goes, thats the only thing in the world better then graf and to any1 that hates on it ur just upset cause u don't have the nuts to do it. and whoever was makin fun of franky morales sag on his sweat pants. what r u some kinda preppy wanna-b? and thankx to every1 for the critique and opions i like to hear peoples honest opions whther positive or negative, oh and that picture is a shirt design for a new rolling company, hense y he has on yes shima's, cause someone asked if thats what he was spose to have on. anyway thankx again. and to who posted the pictures of the tag wish those r tight but mine r better.:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh and whats 'ces' never heard that before

mayb on a dirtbike but a skateboard? lol thats funny, c the whole deal with rolling is simply this, when ur gonna fall u have to fall cause u can't just kick ur board away and land on ur feet which makes rolling the superior of the sports which i don't even like to call it a 'sport' cause it's more of a way of expression with what u do, how u do it, and ur style-which skateboarders know little about which is y they all look like a dirty punk or a metal kid.

Wi$h you'll never win, believe me, i've tried, these people just don't care what you have to say about rollerblading. and quite frankly i don't care if they think rollerblading sucks. if someone rollerblades or not doesn't have anything to do with their graff or drawings or whatever, it would be just as cheesy if he was holding a skateboard. so please, let's not get into this because it's the dumbest arguement in the entire world. the end.

i rollerblade and i don't care that you don't like it.

franky morales is an idiot. dont' judge rollerblading by what you see on tv.

roller bladers eat dick :D

but seriously i cant believe you actually started that one! sheeeiiitt...anytime that horrid word is mentioned its like a melee of internet battling...:D

but bladers still chomp on a big ballsack

Archived