Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

simple question.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Jan 30, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ok heres the deal, in a haze last night i realized i left some carbonated liquor in my deep freeze in an attempt to cool it off. it is now frozen, now my question is, if i take it out and thaw it will it explode? it is carbonated and under pressure. i dont need this stuff to blow up on me. any answers?

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

it shouldn't...if anything its less likely to blow up in its cooled state because it will have rediced the pressure inside the can...is it a zima?...if it is I fart in your general direction.

3. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

put it in the fridge and let it gradually unfreeze

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

we dont get zima here.

and ok ill admit, it was my girls coolers that got left in there. and yeah theyre coolers so theyre carbonated like that i dunno.

5. wisp1

wisp1 Junior Member

liquor is no different than pop. there is no reason for it to explode when you take it out because nothing is getting added to the bottle. the only reason it explodes IN the freezer is cuz it keeps building up pressure. taking it out will only reduce the pressure.

6. ultraflat

ultraflat Member

7. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

8. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

becareful when opening, cause it'll want to rush out.

but i guess since its the bitch brew, your girl will be the one opening it...so...dont worry about a thing.

9. NATO

NATO Guest

i cant see it blowing up, but then again i cant see it.

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

indeed santa, indeed

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

make sure she's wearing a skimpy white shirt too , then when it busts all over her titties take a picture

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

let it thaw over a few hours in the fridge and open it over the sink...

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

if i get drunk and stay up all night...

am i a tweaker?

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

OOOH JEEESUS..come on TT...you gotta be desperate bro...your in canada...id just walk down the street and get a fuckin blue. But then agian, i dono if its after 2am....but either way, its just not worth it kid...theyre tasty and pink, dont do it...please..your canadien, just pull that natty light out the back of the fridge thats been there for 3 weeks and drink that, and be manly...:D

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Have you ever shaken up a 2 litre bottle of pop real good, then thrown it on the pavement? It's like a rocket, man, zoom, zoom!!