simple plan?

sarahyoulose

so my brother told me a funny story about the weekend

he went to the marble arch, i would suppose you would call it one of the most populare emo/indy club in downtown vancouver...

so he was there on saturday and he saw someone he knew.. and gave them the "i know you face.." and the guy got all excited that someone recognized him..

then my brother proceeded to laugh in his face...

becasue it was the lead singer of the shittiest canadian pop-punk band.. SIMPLE PLAN

golden

and kelly osbourne was there with her posse.. and she wa dancing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahah im friends with a bunch of the kids from kaiju big battle

kelly showed up once and tried to get into a sold out show, and they were like

"um no, sorry, we are at our limit"

she got pissed

ahhzahahahahahaha

Originally posted by ese

fucking hell. the one satuday I'm not there! oh well, drinking in the parking lot outside the show at misanthropy was still fun.

fun? it was off the meatwagon for me. besides we were right next to there right?

oh, and i saw kelly last monday i think, or the one before, and my homie, lets call him resssssstard, yelled "whos the kelly osbourne look alike?" and another friend, lets call him handlebar moustache proceeded to say, "shut up resssstard, that is her" as he knew some of her homies. i only remember yelling keeeeeeeeeeiiy for the rest of the night, and writing her name on dumpsters. i already told this story to 12oz, but in case you missed it.

oh, ese, call me tomorrow...... you too muffs.

Originally posted by ese

shit, little L got himself an apartment? probably at the co-op right? damn. you missed a good show, for what its worth.

naw not in the co-op but in east side... vic and venables

hahah there was this guy at this party last night and 952 said that he looked like a mix of you and ben.. hahaha it was soooo true

benese... sooo funny

Originally posted by iquit

make eye contact and raise your chin juuuuust a little bit.

Nah. Thats just another way of shootin some one the played out peace sign. I think the i know you face is a look where you seem confused yet you know something at the same time. In quisitive look i suppose. It cant be pulled off unless you are in a situation to make the face.:lol:

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

naw not in the co-op but in east side... vic and venables

hahah there was this guy at this party last night and 952 said that he looked like a mix of you and ben.. hahaha it was soooo true

benese... sooo funny

good god. I hope I never see him. you'll hear stories about me chasing some guy around yelling "KILL IT! KILL IT!"

if you see logek tell him I got a housewarming present for him. I did a print of him painting at paradise last time I was in the darkroom. Its still sitting here collecting dust.

ink luantic - now is the time. stop holding out. bless us with the hipster bingo photos. please. or just post the guy with the scarf.....

Archived