silly faggot dicks are for chicks

Guest ?!?!

i just thought that line was funny.

from the movie but im a cheerleader which is also funny.

when the fag is playing football and falls into the bushes. thats funny.

and when the fag gets kicked out of the class and goes, shittttttttt. tahts funny.

and the 2 missionary fags, who are out to save the other fags, they are funny.

also has a good soundtrack with a jam by tattle tale nigga whut.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you remind me of a one-toothed-crusty-overalls-southern-hill billy saying "damn niggers"...

yes, you look like an ignorant-inbred motherfucker.

first, i dont look like one of those hillbilly rednecks whatever, becuase you havent seen me you cant say i look like that.

second, that is a movie, all of that stuff is from a movie.

thrid, maybe i am a faggot, there is hope for me yet.

fourth im pretty sure that everyone of you who said, i stopped at the word fag in teh first line, im pretty sure you all read the whole thing. dont front kid you know i got you open.

but im a cheerleader is the name of the movie.

and a funny movie it is.

Originally posted by bug

you remind me of a one-toothed-crusty-overalls-southern-hill billy saying "damn niggers"...

yes, you look like an ignorant-inbred motherfucker.

over the last couple monthes ive been posting on here ive been wondering if im on a free tibet site or someshit..who the fuck gives a motherfuck if he says fags..so hes ignorant...why do you have to go all soft and take offense to the word fag.what the fuck. is it a hateword?? ive heard that one before.

Originally posted by ?!?!

first, i dont look like one of those hillbilly rednecks whatever, becuase you havent seen me you cant say i look like that.

i was never implying that i know what you look like. i was making an analogy. since you don't see the analogy, it just further proves how stupid you are. i was trying to show you that your mentality of making fun of others for being different than you is no different than a redneck.

as far being PC and the whole Free Tibet comparison, well excuse me, sorry if it pisses me off that in today's "modern" world people still get beaten up and even killed just because they like to fuck different kinds of people. the thought of two men getting it on grosses me out just as much as the next guy, but saying there's something wrong with that is not our business. in fact with the worlds population growing so fast, a few homos are good for the ecological well being of the planet.

if you want to call me a fag, go for it, it doesn't offend me. its like making fun of me for being left-handed. please get a life

man, some of yall are fucking morons.

lets just say, for the sake of argument, that I am gay? what now? id love to see any of you little fucks stand in my face and talk shit about me.

you're just lucky beardo wont let me ban people simply for having an IQ lower than 85....

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by seeking innocence

lets just say, for the sake of argument, that I am gay? what now? id love to see any of you little fucks stand in my face and talk shit about me.

You realize that by the rules you've mentioned before, regarding the word "gay", you are placing yourself in a hypothetical situation where you rollerblade. Risky business, my friend.

And I don't know... If ignorance is bliss, I'll take that any day before taking dick. Beer,

El Mamerro

fuck man, your right. im no fucking fruitbooting gay guy. but lets say for the sake of argmunt that i like to kiss other men? what then?

it might make me homosexual, but how does it make you feel knowing that a homosexual is smarter, more talented, better looking, and more succesful than you? probably pretty shit i'll bet.

whatever, its the internet. say faggot in my house and you'll get punched. say it on the internet and you just make yourself look stupid.

its funny that this thread was started to discuss a movie that i found pretty funny. everything i said was from the movie,

yet its turned into a save the fags parade.

i dont care about what homos do. yay for them.

i just thought it was a funny movie. if they made fun of straight people in the same manner and was equally as funny, i would have done the same thing only placed non-fag with fag. wodie.

who dat who dat who dat try to get up in my crew

Originally posted by ?!?!

i just thought that line was funny.

from the movie but im a cheerleader which is also funny.

when the fag is playing football and falls into the bushes. thats funny.

and when the fag gets kicked out of the class and goes, shittttttttt. tahts funny.

and the 2 missionary fags, who are out to save the other fags, they are funny.

also has a good soundtrack with a jam by tattle tale nigga whut.

i am going to marry the dark haired girl the cheerleader falls in love with in that movie.

um.. if i didn't have a boyfriend i cough.. love so much cough cough

Archived