Silence IN Shadows

Guest NapoleonSolo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm not holding my breath either. When someone in Transcend, beside myself picks up the ball and rolls with it... I may have a heart attack. You know, because I'm old and shit. Supposedly some guy name Dice is working on a new SinS site but I haven't heard anything about it for well over a month now. Then again, dude is doing it for free so I'm not going to complain.

On the other hand, I'm doing a site for myself (As if any of you retards care about my shit) and the process should be under way by the end of the week, funds allowing.

Seeking... When I built that site you posted I messed up and added the Inc. to the end of Transcend. And when I went to write off the cost of the site for my taxes my accountant gave me shit about not actually being Incorporated. Can you believe that? He said I wasn't allowed ot have Inc. at the end of the name to imply Transcend was Incoprated. The nerve of some smart people.

• 1 month later...

haha, yeah, people get touchy about that '.inc' thing. you should have fired your accountant on the basis that he was an unimaginative pussy.

a real creative accountant would have made it work.

id make a transcend site, and actually get it completed, but well, i'm not in transcend. some rule about wack letters and painting illegally...not sure exactly what the deal is with that...

:D

Still haven't heard from Dice or KOH about a Transcend site underway. Sorry folks.

A Joker site is underway and being built and designed by UPSO. I will keep you updated as I know more. Which I guess I should... being that I'm Joker.

• 8 months later...

Archived