signage/installations

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

heres a few from our city, post em up people!

http://freephoto-i.net/users/menotyou2/img13.jpg'>

quit your job today by: sek w.y.s.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/menotyou2/img12.jpg'>

scared little kid by: sek w.y.s.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/menotyou2/img15.jpg'>

sad days ahead by: sek w.y.s.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/menotyou2/img16.JPG'>

watch t.v. by anoy w.y.s.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

my feelings on installations and signs are that you should separate the graffiti aspect from them completely. when you put them together it looks tacky and played out. these are a good example of something that would be interesting if it werent filled with handstyles and characters. the signs look too tacky and gaudy sitting there, unless youre like sonik doing artistic signs and such, keep them more modest so they fit in and make people wonder who put them there instead of automatically knowing a vandal did the deed. the guy has some good ideas, but his messages and overall appearance on them is bland and pretty run of the mill...messages like "watch tv" have no underlying meaning to them that would really joe normal think twice about it. good luck.

Guest this is gay

do you guys put'em up at spots where its marked "post no bills" or whatever? cuz that'd be nuts... do you atleast break windows or something when you're out being gay? cuz that shits pretty stupid...

Originally posted by this is gay

do you guys put'em up at spots where its marked "post no bills" or whatever? cuz that'd be nuts... do you atleast break windows or something when you're out being gay? cuz that shits pretty stupid...

you know what's gay? going around and painting your name all pretty on everything you see. "oh look at the pretty colors...look at me writing my name like a little girl"

(please, no one take offense...i'm just kidding...trying to point out the stupidity of this statement)

Originally posted by NUTZOPUS

THEM SIGNS ARE FOAM CORE AND ZIP TIES!

DUDE THE WIND IS GONNA BLOW THEM DOWN!

USE METAL !!!!!!

.........I have no idea why you said that. You obviously didn't see them in person, along with the others we've put up.

The signs aren't Foam core. The zip ties are extremely thick and we only used them because the hardware store we went to that day didn't have the metal pieces we wanted.

The signs are pressed wood.

.......and to fr8lover:

"...messages like "watch tv" have no underlying meaning to them that would really joe normal think twice about it. good luck."

It is called reverse psychology... is it that hard to understand?!

Not everyone has to like these or anything but for crying out loud if you don't know what you're talking about why open your mouth?

Have you ever seen the movie "They Live"? its dope!

Originally posted by 9ign

I love writers with a message. I'd kill for that "quit your job today" stencil.

peace,

what? i could make that stencil in about 10 minutes. (that is not a diss i really like the first sign).

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by ZackAttack

"...messages like "watch tv" have no underlying meaning to them that would really joe normal think twice about it. good luck."

It is called reverse psychology... is it that hard to understand?!

oh i GET it...its just a played out "something cool to make my sign mean something" saying...next time go with something super original like "COPS SUCK" or "LEGALIZE MARIJUANA"

Archived