Sign This Petition

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hold the cup@Nov 18 2004, 04:05 PM

All we have to rock out with down here is quarts..

word i miss quarts i got down with those out in cali its all i could find, i miss the days of 64ozs of private stock, and crazy horse what the hell happened to crazy horse i found one place on telegraph ave. that had it right by people park other then that i havent seen it in years.

oh yeah signed.

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan@Nov 18 2004, 09:54 PM

man i haven't seen the 64oz bottles in ages..

which is probably why theres an online petition to bring them back!

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!! lol just joking.

can someone explain edwards40 hands to me? bear in mind the biggest sized bottle of beer i can get my hands on is only 710ml.

Originally posted by sneak+Nov 18 2004, 07:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sneak - Nov 18 2004, 07:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I-Patch-Clan@Nov 18 2004, 09:54 PM

man i haven't seen the 64oz bottles in ages..

which is probably why theres an online petition to bring them back!

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!! lol just joking.

can someone explain edwards40 hands to me? bear in mind the biggest sized bottle of beer i can get my hands on is only 710ml.

[/b]

A bunch of 19 year olds taping 40s to their hands, like the film Edward Scissor hands, minus the scissors.

Results in a bunch of morons puking on themselves.

Shit sneak 710ml? I never knew they made Smirnoff Ices that big.

"Camo is a faul testing forty, my buddy, a drunk pissed in his pants twice drinking that shit, I was so shitfaced to piss in my pants, however one day I ate a sleeping pill and drank a Camo, everything was cool I was trashed, until at about 4AM when i opened my eyes and so my hand holding my dick and pissing off the side of the bed. Thank god i was subleasing"

haha. This dudes site has some good stuff.

Originally posted by slimeball@Nov 19 2004, 06:52 PM

40ozcollection01.jpg

I've never been much of a collector. I think I'm gonna have to start a 40 oz. collection though. Nice idea.

man i used to have the best collection when i was younger i start collections but move way to often to keep them, i am going to try to find the picture i know i still have it somewhere its my room with mad paint skatebaords and empty 40ozs.