Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sign This Petition

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Brewster Baker, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

2. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

3. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

4. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

signed.

edward 40 hands is just way too easy!!

5. 455

455 Guest

ahhhh yes.....those were the days.....signed.

6. crave

crave Veteran Member

John Hancock.

i've seen this before somewhere but i can't remember where. .

7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

8. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

9. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

10. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

I'm all about the youngins having the 64's as a part of growing up. I can't see myself buying one though...My 40 days are over unless it's a special occasion or I'm really broke..

11. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I really don't see this going anywhere. An extra 24 ounces of warm beer doesn't really do anything for me.

All the major brewers have marketing people that track trends and advise them on product changes. I doubt they're gonna take a petition seriously.

12. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

oh man. i seen a kids name on there that i knew since 3rd grade but died a couple years ago. creepy.

13. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

i'll sign it, because the big bottles are dope. but it'll never happen because the marketers know that one 40 isn't enough and you'll have to buy the second one to keep it crunk. and two 40s will cost more than one 64oz.

14. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

All we have to rock out with down here is quarts..

15. spectr

spectr Guest

word i miss quarts i got down with those out in cali its all i could find, i miss the days of 64ozs of private stock, and crazy horse what the hell happened to crazy horse i found one place on telegraph ave. that had it right by people park other then that i havent seen it in years.
    oh yeah signed.