SIGN FROM GOD

metallix

http://www.local6.com/news/2310988/detail.html

Lightning Strikes Preacher Who Asked For Sign

Bolt Hits Steeple, Travels Through Guest Evangelist's Microphone

POSTED: 1:35 p.m. EDT July 3, 2003

UPDATED: 1:45 p.m. EDT July 3, 2003

FOREST, Ohio -- Damage to a church in Forest, Ohio, is estimated at $20,000 after a preacher asked God for a sign.

A member of the First Baptist Church said a guest evangelist was preaching repentance and seeking a sign from God when lightning struck the steeple.

Ronnie Cheney called the incident "awesome, just awesome!"

Cheney said the lightning traveled through the microphone, blew out the sound system and enveloped the preacher, who wasn't hurt.

Afterward, services resumed for about 20 minutes until the congregation realized the church was on fire. The building was evacuated.

Copyright 2003 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by $360

i going out in the next rainstorm wrapped in tin foil screaming "god sucks" to see if i can get a "sign"

that would be cool wouldnt it?

don't joke..shit like that is like sinful i guess..because if your gonna go around trying to get proof sounds kinda wrong..i'm not spiritual..honestly i don't even belive in a god but i'm no athius..but still that sounds kinda wrong..funny..but wrong..

something like that happened to my uncle a few years back

he's a paster at a presbyterian (spelling?) church and the power was out during one of the evening services. He was reading the part of Genisis or whatever and got the the 'let there be light' and the power flickered on. he was like 'what the fuck?' and read it again and the power flickered again. after that some old dude just got up and ran outta the church and drove off.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

FACT:

Lightining strikes from the ground up.

think about it.

that wasnt god's message.

Guest PHYNE

i think it wasnt anything from god 'no sign' i think it was all the thunderstorms we had here in ohio the last couple of days.....but hey in ohio shits crazy like that sometimes i guess.....:lol: :lol:

:jpotato:

Originally posted by NOUM

don't joke..shit like that is like sinful i guess..because if your gonna go around trying to get proof sounds kinda wrong..i'm not spiritual..honestly i don't even belive in a god but i'm no athius..but still that sounds kinda wrong..funny..but wrong..

is this guy really talking? athius? what?

Originally posted by gangstachees

i dunno but i remember some crazy movie with a little girl who talked to god and went around vandalizing everything with some sort of "god loves us" message or somethin similar then she had a whole posse doing it..

There is some one in Indianapolis that bombs TRUST JESUS. This fool has the most ups ever. Its all over side walks and everything. God gets up.

Archived