Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SIGN FROM GOD

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by metallix, Jul 3, 2003.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

http://www.local6.com/news/2310988/detail.html

Lightning Strikes Preacher Who Asked For Sign
    Bolt Hits Steeple, Travels Through Guest Evangelist's Microphone

POSTED: 1:35 p.m. EDT July 3, 2003
    UPDATED: 1:45 p.m. EDT July 3, 2003

FOREST, Ohio -- Damage to a church in Forest, Ohio, is estimated at $20,000 after a preacher asked God for a sign.

A member of the First Baptist Church said a guest evangelist was preaching repentance and seeking a sign from God when lightning struck the steeple.

Ronnie Cheney called the incident "awesome, just awesome!"

Cheney said the lightning traveled through the microphone, blew out the sound system and enveloped the preacher, who wasn't hurt.

Afterward, services resumed for about 20 minutes until the congregation realized the church was on fire. The building was evacuated.
    Copyright 2003 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

2. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

A sign for him to do what?

3. caL

caL Senior Member

u watch too many movies

4. $360

$360 Elite Member

i going out in the next rainstorm wrapped in tin foil screaming "god sucks" to see if i can get a "sign"

that would be cool wouldnt it?

5. Ratster

Ratster Banned

Prolly a sign for him to shut the fuck up.

6. mogilny

mogilny Senior Member

:)

7. unconscience

unconscience Banned

:nope:

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

9. ExhibitDHLK

ExhibitDHLK New Jack

HAHAHAHAHAHA:lol:

10. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

a sign that, yes, there is punishment for molesting little children. like god didnt know....riiiight.

11. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

don't joke..shit like that is like sinful i guess..because if your gonna go around trying to get proof sounds kinda wrong..i'm not spiritual..honestly i don't even belive in a god but i'm no athius..but still that sounds kinda wrong..funny..but wrong..

12. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

13. scumdog

scumdog Senior Member

what the fuck.if there is a god why he don't listen to me.

14. unconscience

unconscience Banned

:lol:

15. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Oh, Mighty Jesus Potato, why did you strike down with vengance at that preacher?