Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sidewalk chalk?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cornelius, Jun 24, 2002.

1. cornelius

cornelius Member

yeah... i almost got arrested last night for drawing on stuff with sidewalk chalk.... it took 3 cops to handle 2 people with a bucket of chalk... what the shit....

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

anti terrorism laws are now in effect

3. Wilt

Wilt Guest

unreal....image is everything my friend...

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

yep... gotta keep those hippies down.

5. cornelius

cornelius Member

yeah, it's pretty garbage.. the worst part is that they took my bucket of chalk afterwards... "you won't be needing this anymore.. hehehe" they said they were going to charge me with criminal mischief.. which is what i was arrested for before... i'm still on probation... so if anything happens, i serve the rest of my probation time in jail or some shit... "what are you in for?" -"fuckin sidewalk chalk" "man, that's rough, now bend over bitch.."

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^ haha... If you get busted fro sidewalk chalk, you should get a detention or maybe loose recess... not go to prison.

7. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Where you bombing with it????? I meen i doubt you would get arrested if you were drawing pictures with a little kid.... haha bombing with side walk chalk...

I hope your planning to fight this in court...

8. cornelius

cornelius Member

i wasn't bombin with it... my friend and i were gonna collaborate on this wall... so we were drawin it all out first... we were drawin these clouds and a dragon and some skulls and shit.. i didn't get arrested though... just hassled by the fuzz..... they got there before we painted it all in.. meh... 'salright.... i painted up my construction site tonight... so it's all good..

9. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

:mad:

that's stupid...it's fucking chalk.it fucking washes off.people need to fucking relax or have there throats slit.

10. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

hahaha hahahahahaha barhhahahahahaahhaahahahaha

thats fucing halarious.your gonna get raped in the but and sit in jail becuase of drawing with chalk that will erase in a day or in the rain.thats fuckin dumb.. what were you drawing? big penises and graff?

11. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

ive thought about sketching shit out in sidewalk chalk but thats a difrent story for a diffrent thread, i actually bought a bucket at the drug store tonight but didnt feel like drawing in the road

12. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

that's just fucking rediculous... cops give me new reasons to hate them every day...

13. sneak

sneak Guest

that has to be a joke...chalk?? hahahahahahaha....

14. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Hahahahahahaha. Yeah i wonder what the courts would say after they heard a case where the DEFENDENT replies i was drawing with chalk on the side walk. Now think about the JURY and think how much they would laugh and just say what the fuck are we wasting TAX money on this monkey for and then proceed to throw you out of the court and nothing would happen. Funny shit though

15. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member