sidewalk chalk?

cornelius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, it's pretty garbage.. the worst part is that they took my bucket of chalk afterwards... "you won't be needing this anymore.. hehehe" they said they were going to charge me with criminal mischief.. which is what i was arrested for before... i'm still on probation... so if anything happens, i serve the rest of my probation time in jail or some shit... "what are you in for?" -"fuckin sidewalk chalk" "man, that's rough, now bend over bitch.."

Guest --zeSto--

^ haha... If you get busted fro sidewalk chalk, you should get a detention or maybe loose recess... not go to prison.

i wasn't bombin with it... my friend and i were gonna collaborate on this wall... so we were drawin it all out first... we were drawin these clouds and a dragon and some skulls and shit.. i didn't get arrested though... just hassled by the fuzz..... they got there before we painted it all in.. meh... 'salright.... i painted up my construction site tonight... so it's all good..

Guest ilikeskulls.

:mad:

that's stupid...it's fucking chalk.it fucking washes off.people need to fucking relax or have there throats slit.

Guest greedy mars

hahaha hahahahahaha barhhahahahahaahhaahahahaha

thats fucing halarious.your gonna get raped in the but and sit in jail becuase of drawing with chalk that will erase in a day or in the rain.thats fuckin dumb.. what were you drawing? big penises and graff?

Guest Stapler

Hahahahahahaha. Yeah i wonder what the courts would say after they heard a case where the DEFENDENT replies i was drawing with chalk on the side walk. Now think about the JURY and think how much they would laugh and just say what the fuck are we wasting TAX money on this monkey for and then proceed to throw you out of the court and nothing would happen. Funny shit though

Haha, that's messed up.

My friends and i mess with sidewalk chalk for a joke and leave little cartoons and phrases all over the place. Once a cop stopped us becasue he didn't like the fact the word 'shit' was down, heh

Make your own sidewalk chalk from Plaster of Paris.

Supplies needed: Plaster of Paris

Large plastic bowl (like a big cottage cheese container) and stirrer (to mix the plaster)

Tempera paint (liquid or powder)

Small paper cups, an egg carton, or paper tubes reinforced with duct tape

This is a messy craft - wear old clothes and work outside if possible. Before starting, collect a large container to mix the plaster in and a few smaller ones to mold the chalk in. Paper cups and egg cartons work well for molding the chalk. - If you want to make a large chalk in a paper tube, reinforce the tube with duct tape and tape up one end before adding the plaster (unreinforced toilet paper tubes and paper towel tubes fall apart when the plaster is added).

Mix a small amount of Plaster of Paris with water in a sturdy container (a disposable plastic container is the easiest) - the plaster should be stiff but creamy.

Add a small amount of tempera paint to the plaster. Stir well for a solid color - stir only slightly for a marbled look. For an even more marbled look, add two or more colors of paint to different sides of the container and stir only partly.

Pour the plaster into containers.

When the Plaster of Paris hardens (in about 20-30 minutes), take the chalk out of the containers. It won't be completely dry for about a day, but you can use the chalk as soon as it comes out.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000IVOW.01.PT01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

Guest Catch22

I've seen that shit on the news before Some kids got busted for sidewalk chalk. Fuckin ridiculous. Go eat a fuckin doughnut or something.

Guest beardo

Chalkdust Torture

Come stumble my mirth beaten worker

I'm Jezmund the family berzerker

I'm bought for the price of a flagon of rice

The wind buffs the cabin, you speak of your life

Or more willingly Locust the Lurker

Confuse what you can of the ending

And revise your despise so impending

'Cause I soak on the wrath that you didn't quite mask

I'm getting it clearly through alternate paths

Or mixed in with the signal you're sending

But who can unlearn all the facts that I've learned

As I sat in their chairs and my synapses burned

And the torture of chalk dust collects on my tongue

Thoughts follow my vision and dance in the sun

All my vasoconstrictors they come slowly undone

Can't this wait till I'm old? Can't I live while I'm young?

But no peace for Jezmund tonight

I plug the distress tube up tight

And watch what I say as it flutters away

And all this emotion is kept harmless at bay

Not to educate somebody's fright

Guest -sudz-

theres this dollar store here and you can get spray on sidewalk chalk, its wicked as hell. people called the cops on us because they thought we were spray painting though, it was funny.

me and a friend drew giant penises

(like the kind you would see in the back of text books in high school)

all over the place

a few years ago with pink sidewalk chalk

we got buckets of it at the 99cent store

ahh

Originally posted by greedy mars

hahaha hahahahahaha barhhahahahahaahhaahahahaha

thats fucing halarious.your gonna get raped in the but and sit in jail becuase of drawing with chalk that will erase in a day or in the rain.thats fuckin dumb.. what were you drawing? big penises and graff?

haahahha

haha.. nah.... i wasn't drawin any penises... they also made fun of my chalk, because it came in the crayola bucket with the little green handle... they were prancing around and shit making fun of me... man i wanted to punch em in the cack.. didn't get any pictures... because they watched us wash it all off with the fucking water hose... i have a sidewalk chalk gang now though.. we're destroyin shit with happy cartoons saying "oh no! it's sidewalk chalk!! somebody call the cops!!!" and "arrest me" .. just to fuck with em a little..

Archived