SIDETRACK: The Boxcar Killer! *post streaks*

Guest WebsterUno

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't think anybody should admire or glorify this sick asshole. He murdered old guys while they were asleep, just to rip off their measly Disability checks and Food Stamps. He murdered a yuppie bo while he was asleep in a tent--killed him with a piece of pipe with concrete on the end. Even the FTRA only defend him as a member, I never met one yet that tried to defend his killing people to rip off their gear or their pitiful-ass welfare money. He said it himself, "I preyed on the weak." How sorry ass can a person get? He's up there in the joint now, denying that he is even a member of FTRA, and confessing to as many killings as he can remember the details to, to clear FTRA guys that are still on the street. If you guys want to glorify a killer, glorify one with some GUTS. Sidetrack is nobody to admire. He's a sicko, psycho serial murderer. I have nothing against the FTRA as a group, but when they attack some guy who is 60 years old to steal his food stamps or some shit like that, all I can say is "What goes around, comes around." I hop trains. I have several friends that hop trains. We go heeled. Guys like Sidetrack will only come to one end, either DEAD or IN PRISON. If you treat people with decency and respect, you will get decency and respect in turn. If you act like a sorry-ass murderer, you will wind up dead on a slab. FEAR AIN'T RESPECT. Anybody can make you afraid enough to kill them. Respect must be EARNED BY HONORABLE BEHAVIOR. NO HONOR=NO RESPECT.

Guest WebsterUno

Thanks for your opinion KaBar.

Seriously, they're appreciated.

At least you didnt say something stupid.

I wasnt tring to glorify his existence, I was

posting a topic about a story I saw on 'TDC'.

I know there are streak/rail fans surfing this

board, so i thought this story might

interest people on this board. Someone already

offered me flix for trade, (sorry bevis, these were

yanked from the site.) but I have none, yet.

I dont think what he did was cool, its fucked up.

This could serve as a warning to some, yards

aint all peaches and cream, like some think.

WebsterUno---I'm not dissing YOU, but it pisses me off when some sorry murderer like Sidetrack, or Charlie Manson, or some other POS like that gets a a lot of play, especially with young kids who don't really know. I met a couple guys in FTRA. Most of them are pretty much cool people, but there are always a few in any group whose shit is weak. The FTRA site has passwords, and I know them, but the site doesn't have a lot of stuff. There are some streaks and tags, and a couple of pics of an FTRA crew chillin with some beers. Guys like Sidetrack are a shame and an embarrassment to most of the new, younger FTRA. A lot of the older criminals and ex-convicts that joined the FTRA are history--either back in jail, or just "gone." Some of the guys that actually started FTRA are born-again Christians now. They don't drink or smoke of hop freights or anything. FTRA started in 1983 in Libby, Montana. So the old originals are all pretty old, in their 40s or 50s, minimum. Don't let some poseur kid tell you he runs an FTRA crew. It ain't possible. The most active true tramp members are in their twenties and thirties now. The OG's are really gettin old.

Archived