sideshow freak stuff you can do

mapo wc

can any of you do any crazy stuff that shocks people?

i like to do weird stuff to entertain people and get attention.

things i can do

-eat matches. i light them and then put them in my mouth while still lit.

i even eat the sulfur top off it and swallow it. i can do a whole pack at once like that.

-eat a hornets nest. i literally just did this a few minutes ago by myself.

i was in the driveway smoking kool milds (dope cigarettes), and i see a hornets nest. so i go over there and put the cig under them and the smoke scares them away. so then i grab the hornets nest and start looking at all the larvae and stuff, and then i just put the whole nest in my mouth, eating and swallowing the whole thing, larvae and all. im a bushman. haha.

-swallow small pieces of glass.

-drink a shot of soy sauce.

i can eat/ drink just about anything. i need more ideas to shock my boys with. but im sure this hornets nest thing will be good when they see it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

imagine if that snake took a fat poo in the dude's sinus cavities.. eiww.

mapo.. you eat glass? i'm really hoping that you're kidding. i mean, the other shit is just run-of-the-mill attention starved midlle school student stuff, but eating glass will hurt you.

Originally posted by juggernaut

imagine if that snake took a fat poo in the dude's sinus cavities.. eiww.

mapo.. you eat glass? i'm really hoping that you're kidding. i mean, the other shit is just run-of-the-mill attention starved midlle school student stuff, but eating glass will hurt you.

yeah i do it occasionally.

it started about 2 years ago when we found some empty bottles near the bball court and smashed them, then i started swallowing little pieces of it. ive done it a few times, its not too smart but i havent had any problems with it.

Guest postaholic

try to find your happy place guy, then goto it.. you need help.

but if you want to try something new... try sticking your dick into a beer bottle then bashing it on a curb!!

and dont even reply about your dick not fitting... lying ass...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Mapo, if that glass thing is true...stop doing it, You know why people throw away broken glasses?...because you dont hurt your self, you just die.

Watch it tiger

Originally posted by Tesseract

Mapo, if that glass thing is true...stop doing it, You know why people throw away broken glasses?...because you dont hurt your self, you just die.

Watch it tiger

how does that work?

glass is made of sand and water. unless you mean ill tear open my insides or something. but i dont see how a chunk of broken glass can break off of a broken drinking glass.

Originally posted by pabloescobar

WE NEED PICTURES OF ELEPHANTITUS

no, we dont.

i can suck my chest in pretty far. i dont know how. i guess i have control over my pec muscles pretty good. its wierd though, i bend my whole ribcage back and make my chest inverted.

i can open beer bottles with my teeth but thats not really special, its actually pretty easy (dont recomend trying it though).

Originally posted by Kettie

sulfur is bad for you

no its not, its good for you. in small amounts at least. we used to have sulfur in our water way back in the day when i lived in the mountains in oregon. smells like egg water. good to bathe in, and i was told it was good to drink too....

Archived