Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

side walk surfers.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AREANKAY, Jun 27, 2004.

1. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

What do you know about surfing in hawaii in the 80s......................................?

GET OFF MY WAVE BITCH !

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i was never interested in surfing. i'm a lilly livered land lover. there's alot of surfer kids here (it is australia after all), but i always found skating alot more enjoyable

3. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

McGarret's on the line to Danno
    We gotta pick up this guy
    Put out an APB
    Not much time to tell you why

Governor says it's top priority
    Washington says so too
    Tell Chin to get here fast
    5-0 is on the move

Steve I want to sy thank you
    For all you've done to me
    My night is dark and empty
    When you're not on TV

There's an agent in the field
    I want to have him tailed
    He's been staying at the Hilton
    Yeah should be staying in the gaol

He's working for the KGB
    And here's his dossier
    Those Reds won't be happy
    Till this guy gets his way

Steve I want to sy thank you
    For all you've done to me
    My night is dark and empty
    When you're not on TV

Dark spectre of espionage
    Hangs over fair Hawaii
    McGarret's one cool guy
    The guilty will not go free

Steve and Danno they made the scene
    The agent had done his deed
    Caught with a stiff and a silenced gun
    Said Book him Danno Murder One

4. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

5. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

there was two main distinctions of youth when i was growing up in ****** ****, rappers and surfers. its not that they were literally rappers or even rapped, its that they were more into shit associated with hip hop, from dress to music to attitude to hobbies, and same goes for the surfers. you could have been a surfer and not ever surfed in your life, and same goes for rapper. anyway, i was a rapper and still am, just a lot older and in a different city.

6. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

ah fuck it, ill say it, puerto rico

7. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

carolina, puerto rico, to be exact. which is and was very well known across the island for being a major breeder of rappers, though we did have isla verde which is a surfers paradise, we also had palza carolina and many many of the first and greatest reggeaton artists, as well as tons of graffiti artists thta lived here from crews ranging from the well known FX thats also in the Bronx, and MTA thats also in Miami.

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

similar thing over here. grow your hair long, throw on some billabong or rip curl gear and it doesn't matter if you even own a board or not, kids will still call themselves surfers.

9. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

^^ exactly, but they arent just calling themselves surfers, everyone looks at them as surfers. of course, there are some that are much more surfer than others, as with the rappers too, but all in all they are surfers either way. the hair was a good example too, rappers would have fades, blowouts, skinny sideburns, etc, and surfers would probably have highlites in their hair, fatter sideburns if any, etc..

10. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

11. MartySchemeR

MartySchemeR Member

12. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

surfing has always been something, I'de see once in awhile think to myself I should have a go at one of these days....

ofcourse it requires way to much effort to actually learn to surf so .. it probably won't happen ...

other thing I want to do is get one of those big ass kites with a harness that lift you off the ground... that shit looks fucking gold stars ...

13. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

that wasn't a wave, that was a ripple. i've seen bigger waves in my toilet bowl.

14. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

if anyone can name the song I posted they will recieve One Million awesome points in the game of life.

15. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

I don't do either skate o surf