side walk surfers.

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

McGarret's on the line to Danno

We gotta pick up this guy

Put out an APB

Not much time to tell you why

Governor says it's top priority

Washington says so too

Tell Chin to get here fast

5-0 is on the move

Steve I want to sy thank you

For all you've done to me

My night is dark and empty

When you're not on TV

There's an agent in the field

I want to have him tailed

He's been staying at the Hilton

Yeah should be staying in the gaol

He's working for the KGB

And here's his dossier

Those Reds won't be happy

Till this guy gets his way

Steve I want to sy thank you

For all you've done to me

My night is dark and empty

When you're not on TV

Dark spectre of espionage

Hangs over fair Hawaii

McGarret's one cool guy

The guilty will not go free

Steve and Danno they made the scene

The agent had done his deed

Caught with a stiff and a silenced gun

Said Book him Danno Murder One

there was two main distinctions of youth when i was growing up in ****** ****, rappers and surfers. its not that they were literally rappers or even rapped, its that they were more into shit associated with hip hop, from dress to music to attitude to hobbies, and same goes for the surfers. you could have been a surfer and not ever surfed in your life, and same goes for rapper. anyway, i was a rapper and still am, just a lot older and in a different city.

carolina, puerto rico, to be exact. which is and was very well known across the island for being a major breeder of rappers, though we did have isla verde which is a surfers paradise, we also had palza carolina and many many of the first and greatest reggeaton artists, as well as tons of graffiti artists thta lived here from crews ranging from the well known FX thats also in the Bronx, and MTA thats also in Miami.

Originally posted by KillWhitey

you could have been a surfer and not ever surfed in your life,

similar thing over here. grow your hair long, throw on some billabong or rip curl gear and it doesn't matter if you even own a board or not, kids will still call themselves surfers.

^^ exactly, but they arent just calling themselves surfers, everyone looks at them as surfers. of course, there are some that are much more surfer than others, as with the rappers too, but all in all they are surfers either way. the hair was a good example too, rappers would have fades, blowouts, skinny sideburns, etc, and surfers would probably have highlites in their hair, fatter sideburns if any, etc..

surfing has always been something, I'de see once in awhile think to myself I should have a go at one of these days....

ofcourse it requires way to much effort to actually learn to surf so .. it probably won't happen ...

other thing I want to do is get one of those big ass kites with a harness that lift you off the ground... that shit looks fucking gold stars ...

• 2 weeks later...

Me Neither

Not any more, anyway. I was still skateboarding at age 26 or so, and I stopped surfing at age 33. I guess I had the longest extended adolescence of anybody I know. Shit, maybe I still do---look where I spend my time.

Guest krie

I used to bodyboard in my younger days. I wish I had kept it up, I was alot fitter and it helped my asthma(sp) alot. I gave up because I used to get so annoyed with the local spots and the amount of people turning up fighting over such a small and poorly shaped wave.

I skated for a while too. That was fun, except when ya hit the ground.

Bodyboarding didnt hurt when ya went over.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by KillWhitey

there was two main distinctions of youth when i was growing up in ****** ****, rappers and surfers. its not that they were literally rappers or even rapped, its that they were more into shit associated with hip hop, from dress to music to attitude to hobbies, and same goes for the surfers. you could have been a surfer and not ever surfed in your life, and same goes for rapper. anyway, i was a rapper and still am, just a lot older and in a different city.

Hahahaha, so true... surferitos y cacos.