Sicking Kurbick On Lil Bow Wow's Nuts

laffinginside

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by ilikebikinis

yo some of that shit is real old... two years ago or so one of those pieces was hardly left on the wall... i miss walking the tracks spot

yea the flip piece is from like 1991. but since i was throwing some picks up i deced to put the flip shit up with the others cause ilike it.

it was that talk of the town when it was in igt.

the cas flick is from 1996 i do believe the rest is relativly current.

Originally posted by Serkoff

wand tm7 w/ the red 3d is fly... is doug martsch singing to the shirtless tatoo guy?? j/k:loopy:

no..but i know a girl that has made out with doug martsch but he would'nt fuck her.

the same girl had sex with g love and special sauce.

wait is doug martsch in modest mouse? i f not i'm wrong.

www.omnimix.com

Re: ..

Originally posted by THEMOPFE

DAMN THE COLOMBUS SCENE IS HOTTTTT...MY BOY WENT OUT THERE A FEWW YEARS AGO AND STAYED WITH LONAND WAND..SHIT WAS ILLY BACK THEN TO.YO WAND GET IN CONTACT IF YOU SEE THIS.1

http://www.omnimix.com/flics/flix/wand-lon_1.jpg'>

who should he get ahold of?

lon's not in columbus but i heard he has joined a low rider club.

Originally posted by Al Green

blueprint.

sage and slug.

the kelt piece.

hot soup.

dunk it like a donut... what what what.

http://www.omnimix.com/flics/stills/scribble2001/MCbattle/round3/adeemVSblueprint_1.jpg'>

have you hjeard bluerpints new record with rjd2, soul position?

the shit is mindblowing.

if you are into this shit check out www.omnimix.com

thats where i lifted if from..

peas.

lafffing inside

Originally posted by laffinginside

http://www.omnimix.com/flics/flix/verb_1.jpg'>

here is your verb..

is the funwall still going on?

Yeah the funwall is still going on. Unfortunately some asshole keeps exploding stolen cars there and it makes the ghetto bird pay a visit every once in a while. ...not sure what you write, but if you painted on the front wall its still there, undissed. The locals love those. Yall should come back though if you wanna kill shit. email me -> mulletcore@yahoo.com

Blueprint got burned pretty bad at Scribble.. he was all stutering and shit

I'm not trying to hate, but the first flik with Kelp, and Wand looks like they took a chomp out of Ces's style((the letterforms, and especially the cuts in the fill). When I first glansed at it I thought it said Wish.The characters are pretty raw though.

Originally posted by 7evenlayers

I'm not trying to hate, but the first flik with Kelp, and Wand looks like they took a chomp out of Ces's style((the letterforms, and especially the cuts in the fill). When I first glansed at it I thought it said Wish.The characters are pretty raw though.

kelp are in a crew called tm7.

yes2, tich and ivory are all members.

ces paints with yes2 and builds with him. so the style is not a bite its a crew tradition.

ithink ces is back in tm7 now.

blueprint has a record coming out with rjd2 called soul position. it is better than anything adeem will ever release.

its coming out on rhymesayers. very good.

Originally posted by ZackAttack

Yeah the funwall is still going on. Unfortunately some asshole keeps exploding stolen cars there and it makes the ghetto bird pay a visit every once in a while. ...not sure what you write, but if you painted on the front wall its still there, undissed. The locals love those. Yall should come back though if you wanna kill shit. email me -> mulletcore@yahoo.com

are you talking about the die, wand, poke, jek production.

none of them is me. but we do plan on going back up there once it gets warm. i'll hit you up though

Originally posted by ZackAttack

http://www.omnimix.com/flics/flix/his_1.jpg'>

http://www%2eliquidcrack%2enet/bwand.jpg'>

Originally posted by 7evenlayers

Hey, this is KELP tappin maddass 7, I understand what you're saying, but

Ces is also a tm7 cat, and roler taught him how to really get loose (check ces pieces before he got down w/tm7, not so hot), and roler, tich, and ivory helped me develop, so i see what you mean. to be honest, though, i think wands stuff is way more organic than ces. his stuff is like razor edges, and wand kind of flows. So, since i'm 33, i'm not chomping anything except what came before me. peace, k

what a long pile of hip hoppin shit...the zook train is fresh as long as its in the early 90s....and that last HUGE wand flick is a good peice but i just cant give credit to some recycled shit....oh and yo! dat mc such and such served mc this that and the 3rd at scrapple jam kid, dats my word...

Archived