Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sickboy's Sick

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Sickboy, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

What a coincidence. I'm living up to the name, and it sucks major ass. I had an ear ache, but now it oesn't hur it just i lke fullof something. I can't hear very well. I've tried cleanging it out but its clean. It must be behind my eardrum. I also have a fucking stuffed up nose. I've blown my nose more then Seekinghas posted. My throat feels swollen and it hurts whenever I swallow. I also cough every 20 seconds twice each time. If anyone has any advice and tips for what to do to help any of these situations please share them. Mainly the ear and throat thing. Anything would be helpful. Like eat certain things, drink certain things, do certain things, amputate certyain limbs, or even certain satanic rituals.:evil2: Please help Sickboy.

2. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Doctor, muhfucka.

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Show us a picture of your phlegm.

4. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

Fuck that. Why do I need to waste 30 minutes in the waiting room, called up and told to wait another 10 minutes, then the doctors going to end up telling me that all I need to do is sleep more and drink fluids. Fuck that I want some 12oz home remedies biotch. Fo shizzle dizzle.

5. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Well, you just answered your own question, bitch.
    Quit whining, drink some tobasco sauce, oyster sauce and water, then you'll be good in about 45 minutes.

6. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

Are you serious about that little remedy thing?^

7. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

breath in the steam from boiling water...it speeds up the imune system.

8. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Serious. Yes. [color=88888]and by 'yes', I mean 'no'.[/color] !

9. Pseudoprep©

Pseudoprep© Guest

Oxycontin.

It wont heal you, but it'll make you feel better.

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

stop lying