Sickboy's Sick

Sickboy

What a coincidence. I'm living up to the name, and it sucks major ass. I had an ear ache, but now it oesn't hur it just i lke fullof something. I can't hear very well. I've tried cleanging it out but its clean. It must be behind my eardrum. I also have a fucking stuffed up nose. I've blown my nose more then Seekinghas posted. My throat feels swollen and it hurts whenever I swallow. I also cough every 20 seconds twice each time. If anyone has any advice and tips for what to do to help any of these situations please share them. Mainly the ear and throat thing. Anything would be helpful. Like eat certain things, drink certain things, do certain things, amputate certyain limbs, or even certain satanic rituals.:evil2: Please help Sickboy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck that. Why do I need to waste 30 minutes in the waiting room, called up and told to wait another 10 minutes, then the doctors going to end up telling me that all I need to do is sleep more and drink fluids. Fuck that I want some 12oz home remedies biotch. Fo shizzle dizzle.

Archived