Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sickboy's Passaround Book

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Sickboy, Jul 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

Since I see a lot of people doing it already I thought it might be fun to get one going for the hell of it. I just want to get a list of people that would be down. So reply or email me. [email protected]

I'm going to buy the book tomorrow. I'll start ont he firstpae obvously then I'll send it out to whoevers closest. Full page artworks would be what I would want toee, but anythings fine I guess. And not to exclude anybody, but I want to try and keep this book as decent as possible. No TOYS sorry.

Here's a list I wouldn't mind having hit it up.

Joker
    Themo
    Astism
    Ciste
    Slimeball
    Cry(i never see him on here though)
    KING OF HELL
    Heavylox
    Zone
    Izzy
    Beardo
    Eak
    DREDZ
    Siloette
    Rekal
    OldSchoolCat
    Jaes
    Harpo Marx
    Gotone
    Ultraflat
    Hecz
    Dirty Habit
    comp
    Dorkstar

im no sure who im forgetting but i know i am....

2. ares

ares Member

4th passaround thread in a week.......:jpotato:

3. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

4. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

like i said b4 list the peeps u want! look around the threads.every1 wants 2 b in a book;)

5. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

There goes a list....im sure i forgot some people.....im sure theres otehr good people on here....i jstu dont recall their artworks so sorry...

6. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

haha... these threads are kinda like a niteclub. if u aint on the list... you aint gettin in. i shall take my leave now. *sniffle*

7. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

Shit man sorry. I actually i was going to list your name but it slipped my mind when I actually started listing them. You are now on the guest list.

hit me up on aim eyekilledu

8. HECZONER

HECZONER Senior Member

SNIFFLE ALL YOU WANT BOY!! YOU STILL AINT GETTIN IN!!
    ;)

BESIDES! WHUTS WITH ALL THESE THREADS ABOUT PASSAROUNDS?? SHIT, MAKES ME WANT TO START ONE OF MY OWN!

9. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

There u go the list helps! :lol:

10. kast

kast Junior Member

i would hit it up but im in chicago...sick boy lets trade blackbooks and il send some of my work to any one who wants 2 c if im worthy of it... [email protected]

11. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Hows the book comin along?

12. fuckedupafro

fuckedupafro Member

put me on the guestlist mannng, let me up in this club:)

13. newjersey

newjersey Member

id like to hit it:eek:

just give me a shooooout

14. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.