Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sick

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cas, Feb 5, 2002.

1. cas

cas New Jack

That Patriots Parade today was nasty (in the good sense.) I have never seen so many good looking women in my life. Everywhere you turned, there was one right in your face. I give my props today to the Patriots, for winning the superbowl and to Brady for attracting such beautiful females. There was over a million people there, and the T was insanely crowded, so you couldn't move an inch without knocking people down. But overall, it was a good day.

2. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Well yeah ok.

I'm fuckin so sick.
    I had two shots in my hip yesterday, and I take 3 different pills a day. My fever is at 104, and I get chills. I can't go out for a week because the doctor said i'll catch double pnemonia. I didn't even know you could catch it twice. Today i'm missing a feild trip at school (to some badass art gallery, and im so bummed.) I have some bronchitis and sinus infection also. I hate whoever gave it to me, but i'm dying to pass it on to my boyfriend, cuz he is being an ass.
    Who else is sick?

3. Iris

Iris Banned

i am sick as well. sinus infection. fever. cold. plain yuckiness. i have sucessfully passed it on to my boyfriend.

4. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Get well soon Iris.

Bump for sick chicks.

5. Iris

Iris Banned

nosotros estamos muchachas enfermas.

6. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i was busy doing things.

7. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Si, and it sucks. No me gusta.....
    Pinche sickness.

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

HAHA Iris & Dee I was sick last week and I successfully infected my girlfriend with my cooties. I don't know why I did, I guess cause she stayed the weekend to baby me. Oh well.

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

from what i hear

the flu will travel from china going over to england then to america and unto the islands and back to china..if that makes sence..
    i had the flu,but if i get a real bad flu i start to hallucinate..very real..to the point where im screaming cause the door way is filled with angry people kickin the shit out of my dada..or my bed lifts off the ground and trys to shake me off...or little ufo's flying in my military school dorm room...the weirdest thing that happened,me and some other sick guy had the same visuals..we had a train going down our hallway...you could hear the whistle and everything.

:loopy:

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i just drank until it passed to my friends

i love seeing them sick..:D

11. cas

cas New Jack

back on track

Let's get this page back on track with graff...

12. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Iris, wheres bojangs?? If i had a hot girl like you, id seriously be over there right now with some chicken noodles, blankets, good movies, and some medicine...for real..
    ;)

13. Iris

Iris Banned

he was too sick to make me feel better. he can make me laugh even when i have a head full of snot and a 102 fever. beat that!

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend