sick

cas

That Patriots Parade today was nasty (in the good sense.) I have never seen so many good looking women in my life. Everywhere you turned, there was one right in your face. I give my props today to the Patriots, for winning the superbowl and to Brady for attracting such beautiful females. There was over a million people there, and the T was insanely crowded, so you couldn't move an inch without knocking people down. But overall, it was a good day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well yeah ok.

I'm fuckin so sick.

I had two shots in my hip yesterday, and I take 3 different pills a day. My fever is at 104, and I get chills. I can't go out for a week because the doctor said i'll catch double pnemonia. I didn't even know you could catch it twice. Today i'm missing a feild trip at school (to some badass art gallery, and im so bummed.) I have some bronchitis and sinus infection also. I hate whoever gave it to me, but i'm dying to pass it on to my boyfriend, cuz he is being an ass.

Who else is sick?

Originally posted by DEE38

Well yeah ok.

I hate whoever gave it to me, but i'm dying to pass it on to my boyfriend, cuz he is being an ass.

Who else is sick?

i am sick as well. sinus infection. fever. cold. plain yuckiness. i have sucessfully passed it on to my boyfriend.

Guest willy.wonka

from what i hear

the flu will travel from china going over to england then to america and unto the islands and back to china..if that makes sence..

i had the flu,but if i get a real bad flu i start to hallucinate..very real..to the point where im screaming cause the door way is filled with angry people kickin the shit out of my dada..or my bed lifts off the ground and trys to shake me off...or little ufo's flying in my military school dorm room...the weirdest thing that happened,me and some other sick guy had the same visuals..we had a train going down our hallway...you could hear the whistle and everything.

:loopy:

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Iris, wheres bojangs?? If i had a hot girl like you, id seriously be over there right now with some chicken noodles, blankets, good movies, and some medicine...for real..

;)

he was too sick to make me feel better. he can make me laugh even when i have a head full of snot and a 102 fever. beat that!

Archived