Sick of This Shit

TheStupidToy

Is it just me, or am I the only person who gets sick when I walk outside and watch my neighbourhood crumble to pieces...... I mean, at my brothers elementary school, teachers were tellin me about how every single morning they have to go outside on the school yard and pick up used condoms and drug needles..... these kids are like 5-13 years-old..... and a man across the street in an apartment complex had been supplying two 12 year old young girls drugs, and in return they both performed sexual acts with him...... drunks roam the street, and kids throw chairs and desks at teachers, while stabbings occur around the corner........ Its disgusting..... when I was told that, I felt physically sick to my stomach..... I never cared for the school teachers, I used to hate em..... but when I get told that they have given up on the kids, it made me think how crazy this world has gotten....... I just had to share that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprisingly, I live in Canada...... Ive heard alotta people sayin about how Canada aint dangerous..... but shit, Ive lived here and Florida, and though Florida was worse, this city is rapidly becomin just as bad...... but I do live on the Canadian side of Detroit, so that may be better for people to understand..........

who has sex in the middle of a parking lot? who just shoots up in the middle of a parking lot?

if you lived and grew up in this city, how did you not know that there were probolems? you needed your little brothers teacher to tell you that your area is fucked up? are you a trekkie? do you leave your house? if theres some adult giving 12 year old girls drugs in exchange for sex, dont you think maybe the cops would be involved? teachers are always the last to know, so if they know, everyone knows... im not trying to debunk your story, but i mean,.... i know what goes on in my city, i might not like it, but im not suprised...

Originally posted by TheStupidToy

I do live on the Canadian side of Detroit, so that may be better for people to understand..........

windsor is nothing like detroit. its not the greatest city in the world, but it is a far, far cry from being anything like detroit.

just want to point tht out to everyone.

i should prolly explain why im being so crabby about this...

i cant stand when people dont give a shit about the world, then once it effects them, they demand action be taken. thats how dude is coming off. that all of a sudden, since he woke up one day and had his happy bubble burst, now the world is in shambles. note to dr. spock, its been fucked, where you been? oh yeah, in canada. which is nothing like detroit. thanks.

Im not in Windsor...... Windsor is actually quite simple, and nowhere near as dangerous as the city Im in..... Windsor is the city right next to Detroit, correct, but what I meant was that it was close to Detroit.... actually Im like an hour from Detroit, just thought I would use Detroit as somewhere to help let people know where Im at..... If you havent already noticed yet, I have JUST moved here..... thats why I was surprised! Only just started to care about the world? Are you a fuckin idiot? No offense, but how can you sit there and try and say thats what I meant..... can you read my mind? I know its fucked up, the purpose of this post was to see if any other people have realized this happening near them...... the city I came from before was bad 2, but I just heard about this today, so I was pretty disgusted........ I know all about Detroit, Ive lived in the lower east side, which is probably the worst side of the city....... I was just surprised at how often this happens......

lower east side of detroit? you mean gross point? yeah man... its real bad. people are steady getting jacked in their gated communities.

sorry for coming off harsh, i just get crabby. and i dont care where you are, its nothing like detroit, and detroit has no effect on your little hamlet of a canadian village. (that wasnt personal to you, that was me dissing all canadians)

Can somebody please look up "Lower Eastside of Detroit"..... please..... its obvious this fool isnt very well educated...... dissin Canadians? I just think alot of Americans are so arrogant..... hmmm oh well...... perhaps another terrorist will finish the rest of em off...... makes me laugh how they have the nerve to say "Why were we attacked?"...... fools....... No offense to those of you who lost people on Sept.11th, that is sad as hell.... but truth is, when America burns 150,000 japanese civilians to death with atom bombs, you cant complain about losin 5,000.......

And I hope if you are from Detroit, you really check your facts..... I know what Grosse Pointe is..... I wasnt refering to that part..... if you go towards the east, south of downtown and drive around, you will realize what I mean.......

dont test me bro. there is no 'lower east side' of detroit. you take jefferson from downtown, head east and in 15 minutes your hitting up some of the richest neighborhoods in the state. gross point. groseil, east point... need i go on? what neighborhood you talking about? what major cross streets? i grew up here, dont tell me i dont know what im talking about.

it might be ghetto, if it existed. fact of the matter, is that there is no 'lower east side.' detroit isnt set up like that. there is an east side, but nothing that ever gets refered to as a 'lower east side' and the area that would make up a 'lower east side' is incredibly wealthy. im still waiting to hear what mile roads dude lived at, so i can tell you what his 'ghetto' really is like..

americans being arrogant has nothing to do with anything. im arrogant cause im a cocky bastard, not cause im american

Why would I lie about a fuckin rough neighborhood??? Please!!! I dont care if you dont believe me, it isnt even a big fuckin deal! As if Im goin to tell somebody on a graffiti forum exactly where I lived, do you think Im stupid? I still have links in southwest Detroit also, if you must know.... I know how the city is you dumb fuck...... Check near the Tigers stadium.... then tell me what you think.....

Seeking man I just looked at this guys profile and some of his past posts. Read back and see if you spot any common threads. Seems to me someones not quite what they appear to be.

And I don't mean Bosco, though I am impressed by how nice everyone is being.

you dont have to tell me the exact address, im just asking for the rough area. give me two cross streets. 6 mile and what? 12 mile and what? you cant, cause your lying.

and you know im gonna call you out on it.

near tiger stadium? which pathetic single throw up behind the ace hardware was yours? what did you write? which toy that lived in banner did you know?

come on man, this doesnt have to be so difficult. quit with the petty insults and just be honest. no one likes a liar.

As a parent and someone who does take an interest in my community, I have a lot of ideas for ways you can do something to make a difference at least to a few people. I also have mad books on urban planning and design if you want recommendations. Anyone interested I'll start a thread.

And Seeking, calm down a minute and think why someone would lie so obviously on 12oz. You know I sure am looking forward to having a big breakfast with sausage or bacon maybe ham tommorow. What about you?

Re: ha ha ha

Originally posted by TheStupidToy

:lol:

ha ha ha.....

Bobobi is searchin my profile like a cop!!! ah ha haha ha!!!! What did you find? lmao..... am I lying? ha ha ha, please...... ha ha

No I am searching your profile like someone who knows what most writers sound like, how they approach the board and how they interact with the other members. Checking your profile like a mature adult that I am and seeing that you are trying to either infiltrate this board without knowing much about writers or you are dumber than you look.

Archived