1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sick of This Shit

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TheStupidToy, Dec 7, 2001.

1. TheStupidToy

TheStupidToy 12oz Junior Member

Sick of This Shit

Discussion started by TheStupidToy - Dec 7, 2001

Is it just me, or am I the only person who gets sick when I walk outside and watch my neighbourhood crumble to pieces...... I mean, at my brothers elementary school, teachers were tellin me about how every single morning they have to go outside on the school yard and pick up used condoms and drug needles..... these kids are like 5-13 years-old..... and a man across the street in an apartment complex had been supplying two 12 year old young girls drugs, and in return they both performed sexual acts with him...... drunks roam the street, and kids throw chairs and desks at teachers, while stabbings occur around the corner........ Its disgusting..... when I was told that, I felt physically sick to my stomach..... I never cared for the school teachers, I used to hate em..... but when I get told that they have given up on the kids, it made me think how crazy this world has gotten....... I just had to share that

TheStupidToy - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Dec 7, 2001

Mayby you should move, never run into problems out here in perfect suburbian america.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Dec 7, 2001

What city do you live in?

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. TheStupidToy

TheStupidToy - Replied Dec 7, 2001

Surprisingly, I live in Canada...... Ive heard alotta people sayin about how Canada aint dangerous..... but shit, Ive lived here and Florida, and though Florida was worse, this city is rapidly becomin just as bad...... but I do live on the Canadian side of Detroit, so that may be better for people to understand..........

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Dec 7, 2001

who has sex in the middle of a parking lot? who just shoots up in the middle of a parking lot?

if you lived and grew up in this city, how did you not know that there were probolems? you needed your little brothers teacher to tell you that your area is fucked up? are you a trekkie? do you leave your house? if theres some adult giving 12 year old girls drugs in exchange for sex, dont you think maybe the cops would be involved? teachers are always the last to know, so if they know, everyone knows... im not trying to debunk your story, but i mean,.... i know what goes on in my city, i might not like it, but im not suprised...

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

windsor is nothing like detroit. its not the greatest city in the world, but it is a far, far cry from being anything like detroit.

just want to point tht out to everyone.

7. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Dec 7, 2001

far far cry....agreed

....but what is a far, far cry?

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i should prolly explain why im being so crabby about this...

i cant stand when people dont give a shit about the world, then once it effects them, they demand action be taken. thats how dude is coming off. that all of a sudden, since he woke up one day and had his happy bubble burst, now the world is in shambles. note to dr. spock, its been fucked, where you been? oh yeah, in canada. which is nothing like detroit. thanks.

9. TheStupidToy

Im not in Windsor...... Windsor is actually quite simple, and nowhere near as dangerous as the city Im in..... Windsor is the city right next to Detroit, correct, but what I meant was that it was close to Detroit.... actually Im like an hour from Detroit, just thought I would use Detroit as somewhere to help let people know where Im at..... If you havent already noticed yet, I have JUST moved here..... thats why I was surprised! Only just started to care about the world? Are you a fuckin idiot? No offense, but how can you sit there and try and say thats what I meant..... can you read my mind? I know its fucked up, the purpose of this post was to see if any other people have realized this happening near them...... the city I came from before was bad 2, but I just heard about this today, so I was pretty disgusted........ I know all about Detroit, Ive lived in the lower east side, which is probably the worst side of the city....... I was just surprised at how often this happens......

10. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Dec 7, 2001

EAST SIDE HOES AND MONEY......

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

lower east side of detroit? you mean gross point? yeah man... its real bad. people are steady getting jacked in their gated communities.

sorry for coming off harsh, i just get crabby. and i dont care where you are, its nothing like detroit, and detroit has no effect on your little hamlet of a canadian village. (that wasnt personal to you, that was me dissing all canadians)

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Dec 7, 2001

:beat: :lol:

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. TheStupidToy

Can somebody please look up "Lower Eastside of Detroit"..... please..... its obvious this fool isnt very well educated...... dissin Canadians? I just think alot of Americans are so arrogant..... hmmm oh well...... perhaps another terrorist will finish the rest of em off...... makes me laugh how they have the nerve to say "Why were we attacked?"...... fools....... No offense to those of you who lost people on Sept.11th, that is sad as hell.... but truth is, when America burns 150,000 japanese civilians to death with atom bombs, you cant complain about losin 5,000.......
    And I hope if you are from Detroit, you really check your facts..... I know what Grosse Pointe is..... I wasnt refering to that part..... if you go towards the east, south of downtown and drive around, you will realize what I mean.......

14. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Dec 7, 2001

Because one guy on a graffiti message board is messing with you, you want more terrorist's to "finish the job"??? I might have to suck it up and brave the lower east side of Detroit to go beat your ass for sayin' shit like that.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  15. TheStupidToy

I'll be waiting.....