Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sick of it all

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by blink_ATX, Apr 12, 2002.

1. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

It baffles me to think that we as a sub-culture would honestly talk this much shit to each other. I mean shit... Arent we supposed to be uniting in a common feeling of comraderie of artistic gesture in plain public display??? shouldnt we put our serpents tongues back in thier cases and pick up the tools of progression?? we should foreget about beefs and who feels inferior or superior and really apply ourselves to furthering the practice of graffitti and giving it a complete resolution to destroying corporate enslavement.

I think we could change the face of america by vandalising it at every turn, costing large despotic corporations billions of dollars in repairs.

what do you say???

think of all the times you and your friends have been mercilessly screwed by az power that towers of you and reigns down upon you with out discretion. Take that power back!!!!!!

join me!!!

2. platapie

platapie Guest

i thauhgt this was going to be a thread on the band sick of it all. i was gonna say lets bust the glorious pile on!

3. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

me too.. i'm highly disappointed.

4. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

i third that motion...

5. whoami

whoami Guest

Blink your statements of wisdom are piles of shit , all of us hear from kids who think their telling us something we dont know, and just want someone to disagree with them to show how much they know about the world and people..No one cares go die with your threads...

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

7. platapie

platapie Guest

seems liek blinks gettign straight hated.:D sucks to be him

8. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i second that.

9. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

10. bug

bug Guest

11. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

12. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

13. platapie

platapie Guest

i dont think those peopel are that unintelligant. they were just expectign somethign else.

14. harakiri

harakiri New Jack

IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

15. Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew Guest

Step Down...

was the greatest hardcore video ever made