Sick of Being Single

Grandpa

It's been about 4 months since my girl and I broke up...we dont speak anymore and I've spent my time just getting down as often as possible but to be honest, I'm fucking sick of it. I don't even have any urge to go out and get girls anymore cuz I'll just end up having meaningless sex with them and then bouncing in the morning. I want a girlfriend or a steady hookup, but I can't seem to find anyone I'm into. Anyone else have this problem?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Crazy RAY JONES: green

GrimWolf1972: @#@!!%!$!^ dam hit my toe

PlymouthJ7: my 3rd is orange

Volcumbabe05: koool

Crazy RAY JONES: pink

Volcumbabe05: yess

Taziskewl29: Blue rules LOL

SAMNBOB: it wold take up way to much of my time ne ways

Volcumbabe05: kinda

JimmyDean375: what up people jimmy in da house

Lightingfast15: whats up room

Volcumbabe05: blue is fun

SAMNBOB: i dont wana focus on a sport in school thats all

Cojack0038: yeah

Fuchsfruita: 27/F/CO

Mrhonshell: any ladies wanna chat im me

ClaCamp5: well c-ya laterz

Cojack0038: right

ClaCamp5: it borin

Crazy RAY JONES: black

Crazy RAY JONES: black

MARP215: any body wants to chat with a 15 m texas press 123456789101111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758596061626364656768697071727374757678798081828384858687899091929394959697989

CopeItSatisfys: hi Fuchfruita

SAMNBOB: so ne ways what u do for fun

Volcumbabe05: n e one seen ne good movies l8ly?

You know what.. know what...

fuck you

fuck you

aaannnd fuck you,

I haven't had zee sex in two years<

so you ain't getting zee sympathy from this boy..alright then

meaningless sex would make my day..ok

you ungratefull bastard

you know what's worse..

zee birthday is XX days away, and I mostly likely won't get any then either....

so hey, good luck on finding zee "meaningfulll realationship" because many others are still getting NOTHING!!

man, you suck (sob, sob)

(P.S. Any ladies out there intrested in zee guy who types with a german accent, I'm lonely)

I have been seeing some girl for the past month or so and I already miss the single life. I miss the freedom to just randomly fall off the face of the planet for months at a time. I miss being able to holler at any girl I wanted. I miss being able to sit at home alone without a girl calling me wanting to hang out with her. Fuck a relationship man and fuckt he fact taht this girl is really coola nd I don't want to hurt her. Also fuck knowing that if I ditch out on her that i will look back in hindsight and kick myself int he ass, fuck all of it I am going to bed.

my ex still calls me all the damn time.

and another one who I'm really not into

keeps trying to get me to go out drinking with her

and she gets all mushy and shit. I'm sick of ex-girlsfriends.

I've been single for about a year and a half or so.

I've played the waiting game, and it seems to work. I met a girl over at my peoples' house; she kind of fell into my lap. I'm kind of seeing her right now, but it could become something more. I just haven't found the right opportunity to have that discussion with her yet. I can't sleep at night because of this girl...crazy shit.

last night was a solid night for ex girlfriends.

saw an ex girlfriend at the video store i used to work at. didn't even say hi because i was a dick to her TWICE and never went to see her at college.

talked to my boy's friend, some girl with a husband.. she's going to come over tonight and help me arrange my house and watch a movie. don't want anything to do with her other than occasionally hang out because she's a girl and the girl to guy friend ratio is greatly skewed at this point.

ex girlfriend of recent txt'ed me after calling.. since i'm an old man i was in bed then, but she's been trying to get at me for a few weeks and i haven't been receptive, wont call back, etc... can't decide if it's a good idea or not.

hooked up with a girl with a baby. she's 19. im not. don't know if i should keep at it or drop it.

introduced myself to my downstairs neighbor in my new apartment. she's hot. super hot.

giving: losing since 1981.

You think you got it bad? I like a girl who is not that good looking. Now that's fucked up. I mean, I like her, but....she's not that good looking. She's a really nice girl, and probably break my relationship drought...but damn, she just ain't that good looking.

What do I do?