sick dog killer fuck

pacman

Yesterday I was driving around running errands. I was coming up to a stop light and checked my mirror. I saw a dog run out into the street and almost get hit by one car. That car stopped...another car didn't seem to care about stopping...I watched the dog go under....The cunt drip didn't even stop to check on the dog he'd just hit, he just kept on driving....I slammed on my breaks, jumped out of my car and ran up to the wad of feces's car....I was ready to rip his ass out of the car and stomp his face into the ground, but when I got to his car everything got all fucked....First off he had a baby in the back of his car....second his fucking eyes were crossed. I couldn't tell if he was retarded or what...I couldn't do what i would have normally done...I went to get his license plate # but couldn't get my brain to work right...I can't explain the feeling this gives me....I hate it when there's nothing I can do about assholes like this. I'm not gonna hit some mentally ill person...and I'm not going to disable someone when they have a baby in the car....fuckfuckfuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I ran over a dog once by accident. A car in the left lane was waiting to make a left turn into a parking lot and then the dog jumped from behind it in front of my car. Didn't have time to break. That dog never had a chance. It was late and I didn't want to stop. But some fucking car was behind me and stayed right behind me so I pulled over into the first parking lot I saw. The only reason I did was cause it's illegal to hit a dog and take off. It's hit and run believe it or not, regardless of if it's a stray. you have to by law attempt to look for the owner. So after I pulled into the parking lot and saw the other car keep going I split. I just didn't want to get reported by some fucking Vigilante motherfucker. I knew it was dead.

Fuck man, its all about circumstances.

IF i was on the road going 45.....dude behind me, someone to the front of me on teh left lane,.....and a dog cam running across the street......What would you do. run the fucker over.......or swerve and try to save his life and endanger everyone's next to you. Its him or you. and yeah it sucks its a dog got killed boo hoo. but if that dude swerved what would have made you madder. seeing splatered dog everywere or seing that guy's baby going thru the windshield.

you pick. i wouldn't swerve for shit unless its like a little kid or a person

Guest cracked ass

Maybe it was one of those NS police dogs, in which case the guy doesn't deserve a beating.

I wouldn't swerve for a dog if there was any risk of hitting anything else. If he doesn't know to stay out of traffic, I'll smack him into first place at the Darwin Awards with a clear conscience.

I saw a guy hit a dog..he kept going too. it was a busy road that alot of people drive on and walk down. so me nad my friend fallowed the gu and at every intersection or place whre we stopped I would poke up throught he sun roof and annunce to everyone that "THIS MAN JUST KILLED A DOG WITH HIS CAR. THAT IS VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE. LOOK AT THE BLOOD ON THE FRONT OF HIS BUMPER. YOU SIR, ARE A MUERDERER AND I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL."...it made me feel better.

guy was going maybe 25, not a busy road. I hate texas. What makes your presence on this earth more important than a dogs? Answer me that. We do so much everyday to destroy this world....

The guy had time to stop and start going...he could have waited until the dog was out of the way

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush:

Darwin Awards? hahaha, survival of the fittest? whatever.........

The Darwin Awards were given to people, posthumously, who died in the stupidest manner possible. I didn't see it but I guess there was some sort of show, or at least a writeup in some well-known lampoon-type publication. (Anybody know the dtails?) Anyway, that's where I was going with the attempt at humor, my point being if the dog is too dumb not to run in front of a moving car, he's not smart enough to be valued in the gene pool.

I just say these things because I hate dogs, I'd be pulling all the same angry moves as were listed above if I saw somebody run over a cat. Blah, we're all partisans, fuck it.

Originally posted by pacman:

What makes your presence on this earth more important than a dogs?

Some people think that the simple fact that "I'm human, *it's* not" is justification enough for killing/maiming animals...but this (lack of) reasoning doesn't justify anything. Animals have as much right to be here as we do.

-->I'd like to type more but I'm having trouble making clear coherent sentences due to lack of sleep. I have to put a ton of thought into every sentence at this moment.

Oh, and good job Zack Morris...

Originally posted by cracked ass:

Maybe it was one of those NS police dogs, in which case the guy doesn't deserve a beating.

I wouldn't swerve for a dog if there was any risk of hitting anything else. If he doesn't know to stay out of traffic, I'll smack him into first place at the Darwin Awards with a clear conscience.

exactly why would should kill all handicapped people too...

ok i thought you were going for the survival of the fittest thing too, until i read further. anyway. the logic of its dumb enough to do that then it deserves to die. thats just dumb, a baby would do the same thing. i know you weren't completely serious(i hope) but i don't have anything better to do tonight.

Guest Eager Salamander

i wouldve still poked that niggas eyes out with something or threw the ded dog on his hood or somethin... dont just stand around saying fuckfuckfuck

Its so easy to talk when you haven't been put in the same situation.

This may seem wrong to think but i value my life more then i value a strange dog's life. And im sure that a strange dog would value its life more then it would mine. Im not saying that to be "mean" but thats how life is.But if i was put in to the same situation as dude was that was driving i'd atleast stop the go back and see if the animal was ok or atleast to take its body off the road.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

[This message has been edited by the last slave (edited 08-26-2001).]

the other day my friend was tellin me when he was drivin back home from work, a deer got hit by a car right in front of him... the traffic stopped and the cops came and shot the poor thing, 2 bullets to the head, right in front of my friend's eyes...aint that some crap...

i love my cat to death.. i remember the day i was goin to Poland, first in the mornin i chilled with my boy, went for a breakfast and whatnot, on the way home i saw my cat just lyin in the middle of the road, he was all bleedin and shit. that was like 3 hours before my flight, so me and my boy just grabbed some box and a towel and brought the cat to the vet..my flight sucked because of that, whole 9 hours just crappy as all hell worryin about a damn animal.. sucker lives though, limps on one leg and stays away from the road. he's a limpin cat with a mean scratch, thats what he is...

[This message has been edited by QbaOner (edited 08-26-2001).]

Archived