sick and bored.......FREIGHTS+other shiat

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh huh yeah, another one........

http://www.thevapors.com/archive/albums/userpics/normal_nightshotautorack.jpg'>

-------------->DISCLAIMER: i don't give a shit what anyone says in this thread, this was something to do while i'm sick at home.....the purpose of this thread is to give people something else to LOOK at, not to big myself up. case closed

Guest SPFlatty

daytimes? a lot of good types of trains in there. pieces are good as well...baron, eh...be lookin for ya.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I like your estilo...I thought it said

BARN. I like that name...BARN.

Then I noticed it had an 'O'..still cool.

I like the first one most of all.

BARN would be dope, cuzz I never

heard of anyone rocking BARN.

dont trip on self promo..everyone here

has done it at least once.

:cool:

self promo debate: i think mostly benching should just be onl what you catch rolling in your area.

but for the sake of fun stuff to look at, i am quite guilty of posting what my boys/crew has done..but i try to leave my own stuff out. sometimes, i include my own shit but i try to mix it up and have the ratio be heavy on the others and light on myself and friends. i mean no one wants to see people psot their own stuff, but at the same time most of my flicks are gonna be what got painted before what was rolling, so its like post nothing or post something. so in a sense i think a healthy ration of self promo is ok....but this thread is a good example of when kids go too far.

this thread sucks. if you work for years and people dedicate a thread to you, so be it..i love threads dedicated to one writer whos done tons of work. but dedicating a thread to yourself of trains you clearly painted in the same yard recently is like the epitome of lame ass self promotion. theoretically you could paint 6 panels on one of those autoracks and flick it as 6 seperat pieces and post it up. that done mean shit to me. let all this stock get out and about and get caught. seeing as how ive never seen or heard of baron and everysignle piece is the exact same so-so outline, its of no surprise to me.

had i just seen a baron piece rolling , id be like "thats aiiight". now im like fuck that shit. self promo is cool in ultra small doses. dont gas yourself.

Cheerleader=damn fine gent right there.

When you read that baron apply that to our little thing.DON'T GAS YOURSELF CAUSE I'LL PULL YOUR CARD........................if it wasn't for us you'd still be calling people asking be taken out and doing those gay characters.

to cheerleader or nise or whoever the fuck you are: eat a fat penis, or more properly in the context of this "discussion", hold a fat penis.

if i said i fully didn't care what you think, i'd be lying, i wouldn't even react if i didn't care but there is something in me that does care, i guess my ego. so here i go....

you talk about self promo, if you don't like it, don't look at it... no one is forcing you to constanly view this series of images, that in your opinion (and i will agree with you), have the same look. but that is what "style" is, in my opinion.

this is just a sample of some of my recent work(january-april 2003) so all you can really judge is what i'v given you to look at but then again this post wasn't really ment to big myself up or make people think i am good or bad, these are the flicks i have that havent already been thrown on here so i threw these on here to kill some time and give everyone out there in internet land something to keep their visual senses stimulated with while i'm in front of my computer being sick.

this was just a thing for me to do to kill time and make the day go by faster...thanks for helping:krunk:

^^ ouch ^^

True though......self promo should be laced into a thread containing other people. Like if two or three of these were mixed into a benching post....then I'm all for it.

Starting a thread of your own material on 12oz....especailly just cause you're bored....you're just asking for people to start hateing on it....

Also....I always think that people will be less likely to post up your shit if they actually catch it, because they know you're a self-promoter, and they don't wanna support you

Archived