sibling rivalry

the shitz

hey guys my sister showed me this forum and i just read one but it was really funny so i registerd. then she got mad because she didnt know i registerd. yes so for those of u that dont know it is Delis

yah even tho i dont write i come here cuz i think u guys r funny

i like bananas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i have a stupid question- r u askin do i write (in general) or if i write the name deliss?

yea i guess u could say i write but the last couple of months i havent ..i stopped... life has been extremely shitty lately and ive been depressed not doing anything i enjoy. just been bustin my ass tryin to graduate..make up credits..i sit on my lazy ass and dont do anything productive.... but im done with high school and its a relief...even tho idont get to walk the graduation ceremony fuck it. sorry did i get off subject.. depression sucks. but summers around the corner and im going to my dads where i can get away with just about anything....paintin at night with my lil cuz again.... i cant wait..wtf am i rambling about

Guest imported_Tesseract

Funny shit, hahahahaha...My sister peeps the site from time to time. Its fun cause she lives in another country and sais she likes reading my stuff...so, 12oz bringing people closer, heh

Guest ego trippin

My little brother is a big contributor to this sad sad life we call the writers forum.

Makes me proud

Originally posted by Pistol

dude you should take some pictures of your sis getting outta the shower then post them up. you'll really show her.

;)

yeah it will. show us...eerrr...i mean that'll show her. :rolleyes:

Archived