shut up and dance

blahblahblah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I actually had 2 ferrets a while a back. Their names were Fred and Alice. Fred was fat and lazy. Alice was a little cutie. Luckily we got em old so they didnt run around and tear up shit. Fred lost all his hair no joke. He turned almot completely bald then died. I forget how alice died, but it was a sad day to come home and have your cute baby dead.

Guest blood as ink

a few months ago my friend walked outside his house and there was a box with 2 ferrets in it.kinda fucked that someone left them there...but he now has 2 ferrets.it was just random.

Originally posted by inkjunkie34

i had a ferret once...you know how they like to fit into small things...well mine crawled into a 2 liter soda bottle and my dickhead brother threw it off the roof

r.i.p jimmy

is that who your "location" is refering to?

Ricky, our other guitarist got a ferret once, it was already kinda mean/aggressive, then we went out on tour for 3 weeks, when we got home Ricky found that it had gotten out of it's cage and dug around in his room quite a bit... finding the microdot somewhere during the process... we got home to CRAZY ferret, it had to move out to the farm...

my homegirl had two. an only one would drink don p, we gave it a little glass full seeing as how we were ballin that night, or just snuck down to the basement and stole it out of a case full. i think her fathers in the mafia...

but yea, i like the one with fine taste...

Archived