SHPX hoppers CCBX hoppers

TURBO DOG

has anyone seen these SHPX hoppers..i see some that are normal sized but most all are small short ones that is in one spot of ours....they seemed to have replace all the ECUX hoppers which are all exxon chemical hoppers....i was wondering who knows aboput this small line...and also who has seen a lot of hoppers with the reporting marks CCBX....holler at me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seen SHPX hoppers and CCBX ones as well...

SHPX - ACF Industries, Inc.

CCBX - Union Carbide Corp.

at your SHPX short hopper spot, are there also FLOX short hoppers too?

at one spot I know of, there are alot of all kinds of hoppers, but alot of CCBX, along with ECUX, DOWX, and various reporting marks including some weird ones such as ROIX, RRRX, etc...

SHPX is impossible to nail down. its owned by ACF's leasing company (its dubbed "Shipper's Car Line" I think, or used to be). ACF is American Car Foundry, who make like 80% of the hoppers you see rolling. including the centerflow. aka greybellies. the ones that most other companies buy as well. so basically, and company could be leasing those from ACF, probably a small one, since most grain/chemical companies have their own fleets.

ESE...thanks for the info man.....i knew they were acf industries..but i it's just weird that they replaced the ecux hoppers in this spot, but thanks though...

hey cool name....you catch CCBX in the midwest?? if so that makes me happy...cause i seriously id a bunch of these like a year ago..i did one the other day...but about a year ago i did like 50 or 60 of these cause i found a spot where they were putting them for like 2 months or so...sticking a new line there everyday...so i kept nailing them..then they just disappeared and never got layed up there again...then i kept catching them by these oil refineries...and on the kcs lines..and the only other shit i have ever seen on this CCBX line is a few atalanta kids...so i was just wondering if anyone else outside the southeast has ever seen one or hit one...cause they seem like a dime a dozen to me..but to others they are like some wierd hopper!!

we get ROIX'S in another hopper line along with RRRX's

and the FLOX's i have seen them but never painted one!

but we have huge hopper layups that you can paint for years cause no one knows about them and most kids hate hoppers..but i will destroy them all day!!

yea, the FLOX's are pretty cool...most of them are just regular grey without a logo, however, there are a few with a cool ass logo on them that say Cooper Natural Resouces with a picture of two hands holding a molecule of some sort (all in green). Those ones are short too... a real treat to rock...

We get CCBX's at one spot that I know, but thats the only spot I see em at, and my homies are always not wanting to rcok em, cause they always come back to the same spot. Although one was spotted in Minneapolis which was tight...

Peace.........

coolname

where about in the midwest you at???....and do you know if that CCBX spot there is local??? like do they originate there...go somewhere and then come back to that original spot??? and do you ever see them around local chemical refineries??? cause this is about the exact pattern they roll in out here!! well holler at me and let me know.....also have you ever caught anyone on those CCBX cars?? if so lemme know who...holler at me!

Hey TurboDog...

If you post your e-mail I can send you a scan of one of those FLOX short hoppers. This one doesn't have that logo of the two hands holding the molecules, but it does have the Cooper Natural Resources logo on it.

The CCBX spot is somewhat local, its like 70 miles away from where I stay so I really don't know too much about it, my boy would though. As far as catching other people on the CCBX's I know they also lay up other kinds of hoppers there as well, and I seen shit on there from NYC and various other places. Well Peace...

Archived