Showing my ass

Guest Smok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TECONE SW

Smok...

That 5th joint kinda hot... The 2nd and 4th are pretty straight too... On the 3rd one though... I don't know what you were doin with the 3d's but i'm not feelin them... You need to practice on your characters throw-ups and handstyle though... And where is the guy's ears on the first joint???

:confused:

TEC

on that first drawing, if it wasnt tupac then was it perhaps some sort of cancer patient or something? it would appear that the left side (from his point of view) is caving in. perhaps from some sort of degenerative bone disease in his skull. but im not a doctor so my prognosis may not hold up in court.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

on that first drawing, if it wasnt tupac then was it perhaps some sort of cancer patient or something? it would appear that the left side (from his point of view) is caving in. perhaps from some sort of degenerative bone disease in his skull. but im not a doctor so my prognosis may not hold up in court.

hahahhaha..oh shit...hah

yeah, I don't really like the first character, he's all out of proportion and shit. I only really posted him, 'cause I liked what I did with the jacket(the zipper in particular).

I can't see what hey're talking about with the head cave in thing, BUT, where the hell is his ear?! That other last character looks like he has to piss really bad, leaning forward with his legs tightly pressed together.... If he's spraying that far over, he should be taking a step forward or something...

I already said, IT'S NOT TUPAC! Everyone thinks it is, but it's not. I probably shouldn't have drawn the bandana.

And yes, I'm from the 403

Originally posted by Smok

I already said, IT'S NOT TUPAC! Everyone thinks it is, but it's not. I probably shouldn't have drawn the bandana.

If I wanted to draw tupac, it would look a lot more like tupac. Shit, I knew this was gonna happen.

And yes, I'm from the 403

Archived