Showering.

Suicide Bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to shower twice a day.

Not so much for the whole cleanliness issue (I can go several days without showering) but it's more for the whole meditative/soothing warm water aspect. great for when you wanna bleed the stress of a hard day away.

Showers are also a great place to bang your gf or jerk off

I try to shower atleast daily...but if I am having one of my days where I know I am not getting out of my laying around the house clothes I say fuck it. I don't smelling my own filth for a day.

Its funny this thread popped up though. My fuck buddy is on the way over and I didn't think I would have time to take a shower so I just took a wash cloth and made sure my balls don't smell of boiled cabbage and put on extra deoderant....in a few hours I am going to smell like I have been pluggin her love hole anyways so whats the point in taking a full blown shower......get it, fuck buddy, full blown....

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Nov 16 2005, 12:58 PM

My fuck buddy is on the way over and I didn't think I would have time to take a shower so I just took a wash cloth and made sure my balls don't smell of boiled cabbage and put on extra deoderant....in a few hours I am going to smell like I have been pluggin her love hole anyways so whats the point in taking a full blown shower......get it, fuck buddy, full blown....

why not take lens' advice and jump in the shower with said fuck buddy? at least then you'll know she's clean too

Originally posted by Suicide Bomber@Nov 15 2005, 09:31 PM

Im a grub ill admit it. I shower like once every 3 days or so UNLESS i actually do some kinda of big physical activity. then ill prolly shower the next day. BUT how often do u shower/bathe or w/e.

im the same way..i tend to shower daily except for the weekend..i cum home from work tired as hell so i jus tend to knockout :rolleyes:

i mean isnt that what cologne and body spray is for?

I've hit a new low in my life. I rarely change outta my sleep clothes. I maybe leave the house once every 3 days or so. I went a full week with out a shower just because. I went to shave the other day and i didnt even do a good job. I got all lazy half way through and left one of my side burns about a half inch too long and the hair under it was all shorter than the rest of the side burn. I met a girl today that looks like a treasure troll. Im almost bummed i wasted time getting cleaned up for that. Some times myspace pictures lie. But I digress.

i mean isnt that what cologne and body spray is for?

Only if you're from France. I hope, for your sake, you change your bed sheets at least once a week.

Maybe its partly living in this tropical weather, but showering any less than once a day is unacceptable if you have access to a working shower. I shower twice daily, one in the morning and one afer a long, hard day.

I even have friends on catchment who shower at leawts once a day...and they have to worry about conserving water.

Hygiene should be high on the priorities list.