Showdown: Iraq

KRONOLOGIK

BLAIR DETAILS IRAQ THREAT

British Prime Minister Tony Blair told Parliament this morning that Iraqi President Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction program is "active, detailed and growing." Blair's speech follows the release of a dossier on Iraq's weapons programs compiled by the British security services.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00251174f00000043.jpg'>

The document published today is based, in large part, on the work of the Joint Intelligence Committee (JIC). The JIC is at the heart of the British Intelligence machinery. It is chaired by the Cabinet Office and made up of the heads of the UK's three Intelligence and Security Agencies, the Chief of Defence Intelligence, and senior officials from key government departments. For over 60 years the JIC has provided regular assessments to successive Prime Ministers and senior colleagues on a wide range of foreign policy and international security issues.

Chemical Production Facility

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00251174f00000042.jpg'>

Its work, like the material it analyses, is largely secret. It is unprecedented for the Government to publish this kind of document. But in light of the debate about Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction, I wanted to share with the British public the reasons why I believe this issue to be a current and serious threat to the UK national interest.

http://www.cnn.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

America will attack at the beginning of Dec.

Ramadan starts Nov. 16 in North America

It will be winter in Iraq which is equivelent to how it is on the eastcoast right now which means conditions will be ideal for machinery operation/ground ops. etc...

Bet we'll see us start moving some shit between now an Dec.

What a sorry attempt to keep the publics attention away from our own crumbling national economy. Oh wait, americans are generally too stupid to not accept what the TV shovels down their throats. Its sad too see that many young americans are gonna risk their lives for the political agenda of a moron like Bush. It didnt get his daddy reelected, but now he has the 911 tragedy to exploit( which is fucken disgusting to disrespect the victims to push your political agenda). Fool should be concerned about this country before anyone else. Lets hear the brainwashed fools responses.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Esai

Lets hear the brainwashed fools responses.

Yes, cause we already heard the brainwashed anti-government one.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

America will attack at the beginning of Dec.

Ramadan starts Nov. 16 in North America

It will be winter in Iraq which is equivelent to how it is on the eastcoast right now which means conditions will be ideal for machinery operation/ground ops. etc...

Bet we'll see us start moving some shit between now an Dec.

The U.S won't wait for Ramadan to begin let alone end, 2000 U.S Marines have allready landed in Kuwait. Remember were dealing with the threat of Weapons of Mass Destruction, the U.S won't fuck around.

Guest HESHIANDET

tony blair is an ill leader. im sure all the anti government hippie dirtbag faggots on here will go on negatively about him but whatever. hes a good fucking speaker. motivational an shiiit

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

my english butler, while serving me tea yesterday, was briefing me at tea time about mr. blair. some interesting facts he alerted me, but none stick well enough in the dome to type and keep true.

Guest Tard210Pd

I say we attach a drill the tip of a rocket powerd missle and shoot dead center of that huge sand box known as iraq. the drill will turn on at impact while being pushed by the rocket when it explodes it will cause a powerful suction causing iraq to sink to the center of the earth where it will burn in liquid hot magma!

the thing i find unsettling about all this shit

is the way its presented. none of us know for

sure what the hell is going on, except for when

some unnamed 'official' tells us something, which

the press then shapes an entire article around.

is that the truth?

you have services like the

intelligence apparatus not telling us anything at

all becuz its claimed to be too sensitive to national security...so in

the end, all we have is some type of information

or disinformation from unnamed officials and

rhetoric from the bush and blair governments.

in lieu of this,

from what i've read, this late and trumped up dossier doesn't

provide any real extra information whatsoever.

Originally posted by Esai

What a sorry attempt to keep the publics attention away from our own crumbling national economy. Oh wait, americans are generally too stupid to not accept what the TV shovels down their throats. Its sad too see that many young americans are gonna risk their lives for the political agenda of a moron like Bush. It didnt get his daddy reelected, but now he has the 911 tragedy to exploit( which is fucken disgusting to disrespect the victims to push your political agenda). Fool should be concerned about this country before anyone else. Lets hear the brainwashed fools responses.

PREACH IT BROTHA

Originally posted by willy.wonka

crazy..looks like the real war is about to begin.

They shiped out one of my friends yesterday. She said that it has already started but only the military knos it. And also that the UN is greatly opposed and might fight aginst us.

now thats crazy.

Originally posted by KaBeer

WHY SO YOU CAN TELL ALL YOUR WHITE FRIENDS AT A SMOKE OUT PARTY "YEAH DUDE SO I SOO VOTED FOR THE GREEN PARTY" WAKE UP BITCH THIS IS A WHITE MANS WORLD

What the fuck are you talkin' about.....the Green Party. Your dumb!

Archived