Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

show me how to post,you wont be disappointed

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by o.g.sofa1, Aug 22, 2001.

1. o.g.sofa1

o.g.sofa1 Guest

2. OZEK

OZEK Member

What are you talkin about man?? as if anyone outside your neighbourhood or building has heard of you...theres more ozek's out there...and I dont care...I do my thing and they do theirs...its all about styles not names!

3. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

i'm not tryin to rag on you but, fuck yeah names have to do with it so....

------------------
    jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

4. SAKE*IBM*SCB*

SAKE*IBM*SCB* New Jack

whats up sofa.....
    remeber the trains we painted in 92...
    hahaha do you have any photos?
    the cops took mine..

i hear ya on the name thing....
    some kid was writing sake in az...
    man it sucks ya have ta serve them for the name ..

peice
    sake ibm scb www.1520sedgwick.com

5. Retired Hasbeen

Retired Hasbeen Member

...this guy is good.if memory serves me right....

6. SymonSays25

SymonSays25 Guest

OZEK is a toy ass fuckin name... Sofa, you from NM? You know this cat named Charo from Albuquerque? He lived there mad long a go.

------------------
    pure funk
    I'm 18, yet I can buy beer without an ID...

7. o.g.sofa1

o.g.sofa1 Guest

8. OZEK

OZEK Member

doesnt mean anything to me mate...sorry...look, I havent got any beef with you...I just dont like people calling my friends toys! I can imagine there being at least 100 SOFAs in the US alone, so dont worry about one in England!

9. o.g.sofa1

o.g.sofa1 Guest

10. eatyervegetablz

eatyervegetablz Junior Member

.......this is about to get nasty.......

11. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

there's a sofa in my living room

12. LUKY

LUKY Member

one time my dog peed on my sofa and i got mad and had to pee on it myself.

13. TOE-FOO

TOE-FOO New Jack

i was in new mexico this summer for like 10 minutes , got a couple of flix ... fun stuff

14. INTERNET THUGS... LISTEN.. CHICANO'S VS CHICANO'S, WRITERS VS WRITERS..COP'S AGAINST WRITERS AND MINORITIES!UNITE!! WE ALL MINORITIES IN THIS GRAFF GAME!!! GIVE ME A HOLLA IF YOU UNDERSTAND