Show a little support.

Guest diggity

Guest diggity

Hey people.

I thought I'd make a post and ask you guys to help us out by buying a shirt. Raven has put a ton of time and money into this update and I'd like to see this place continue to go, so if you would purchase a tshirt from fourthehardway.com it would be greatly appreciated. Dedicated, inhouse hosting isnt a cheap thing to do. The monthly fee alone is more than i could afford if i didnt have any other bills to pay and continued to work my fulltime job. Thats not counting a ton of other things that quickly add up, scripts, programing and a ton of time. Your money will be well spent, you'll get a cool shirt and to help not only keep things running but also help us to improve things even further. i have one of these shirts, the varsity one, and its a higher quality than any other tshirt i own, I wouldnt expect anything less in the joker shirt. Plus ive never heard of anyone getting a package from 4thw that isnt hooked up with free stuff in it. So again, Please show some support the site. heres a link to the site you can buy one on.

http://www.fourthehardway.com

varsity_1.gif

varsity_detail.jpg

joker_1.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by diggity@Oct 9 2004, 09:05 PM

Hey people.

Dedicated, inhouse hosting isnt a cheap thing to do.

yeah, how does he do it? let alone all the others stuff. all these people think ravens sooo awesome. im beginning to think he's just crazy. and awesome too...

are there new shirts coming out anytime soon? maybe 2005?

Guest diggity

not sure what Raven is paying because i'm scared to ask, but from what i know T1 service goes from 500-1500 per month depending on the amount of traffic you get, 2 years ago we were receiving around 12 million hits per month so you can rule out the cheapest deal.

Originally posted by Casual T.@Oct 10 2004, 01:47 AM

Seriously how much does it cost per month to run this site?

I'll send a check and make a donation.

Ive been told figures close to 2k a month for banwidth alone.

Not to mention another 12k in servers.

Then add to that hundred of hours of time and work.

Everyone else talking about not wanting a shirt blah blah from FTHW and just wanting to write checks, thats cool too.

But there are a lot more things on FTHW than just shirts.

We're writers right? You're interested in this culture right?

Go buy some caps, markers, shirts, mags.

Why not support the site through merch rather than a check?

Guest diggity

in my opinion, the freshest thing on there is the vapors truck prints. no matter who comes in my crib, they always talk about how great they look. since they are a standard size, i framed them pretty cheap but they look great. if i get a chance i'll post a flick.

Guest KING BLING

A friend of mine was looking to start a magazine a few years back before this site was big news. He told me that raven offered some solid advise amd was the only person who spoek like a buisness person. I also know what raven was doing at the time and it it didn't sound like he was a Hilton so....an order just got placed.

thanks.