SHOULDNT HAVE HAD THOSE LAST 4 TEQUILA SHOTS.

reGIo

Beware%20of%20Drunks.jpg

I was at a party a few months ago and it was pretty funny when a guy started to write on some passed out dude's face, only to find out he wasnt passed out.

Needles to say, the alleged drunk was furious and proceeded to chase the perp around and served his ass. :haha: :haha:

so, that gave me an idea for a thread.

i kno u got flicks. post em!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see 2 bottles of Southern Comfort got me dumped in a tub with a bloody nose from hitting my head on the wall while walking up stair(so i am told) shaved arm pit huge shaved patch on my leg...

lets see what i can pull off at a keg party this afternoon...ill see if i can get pics

this is kinda funny.... I just don't understand people that lose all control and piss all over themselves.... especially that girl that was obviously still awake and dancing or whatever. How do you not be like, "i've got to pee.... real bad.... I should go to the bathroom before I pee all over myself."

I took a girl home after some tequila shots on Friday night

that I sure as hell wouldn't have sober. Oh well...

in the morning she was like 'I wasn't wearing beer goggles at all... you're still cute and I'm just hungover now'.

I wasn't sharing the sentiment.

and either I got a hickey on my armpit or I tried a mild 'coyote ugly'.