shouldni shave my legs?

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude, do it if you want. some of my male friends shave their legs. it can either look better or worse. if your legs look hideous, shaving them would be a good idea. if you have leg tattoos, its also a good idea. if you dont have much hair on your legs and the hair color looks good with your legs, forget it. its not worth it.

word to the peace, son.

men shaving their legs is not a big deal at all. wordlifegodblast.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

"GUYZ" dont always have to obey fucking tradition. grow up.

LOOK I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP MY MAN OUT WOMEN DON'T LOOK AT A MANS LEGS THEY LOOK AT HIS BANK ACCOUNT.YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET ALL INTERNET GANGSTER ON ME TUFFY.:D

i hope you didn't shave against the hair..and put on massive amounts of lotion the first few times. Its also a good idea to do it in a hot shower since it softens up the hair. Use an expensive razor too with a brand new blade...things will go ALOT smoother if you do so....Wearing pants right after the first time you shaved is fucking wierd feeling too.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

Wearing pants right after the first time you shaved is fucking wierd feeling too.

best feeling in the world

i shaved my legs for a good 3 years or so

but now im lazy and only have time to shave my arms and nether regions

go for it regulator it feels nice and most girls ive met like it

Guest ilikeskulls.

one of my old friend's used to shave his legs...but he did it really oddly.once a month he'd shave one leg and the next month he'd do the other one.i never understood it,but it was funny when he would tell people about it.

do what you want.who cares what other people think

man i dunno....if i shaved my legs i know id wanna go all GATTACA and not only shave my entire body, but pummice stone all the skin flakes off so the skin is pure.

but im wary o that shit.

i cut a chunk of my dick off with scizors once during a freak shaving trimming "game" or something. it sucked i had to toiletpaper wrap the shaft and wear only mesh for like a week. now that i think about it that was fuckin cool. not the chunk off the cock, but the mesh nudity steez.

imma go sleep now.

ive said too much already.

Originally posted by DEE38

I say do it, only if you promise it wont lead to other things like plucking your eyebrows, then no...

but..

:) do it!

take pics toO!

what the fuck is up with this taking pictures shit??

post it on the internet!!! whoooopeeee!

im gonna shave my dogs ass and walk him backwards.....who wants to see the pictures?

can i make money off this?

Originally posted by kissmyass#1

maybe you should shave your legs, it probably look good with your fubu jeans you got from ross.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm just kidding

i just got some new nike shirts from ross too! hahaha i got a shitload of ross gift certificates from my grandma, so ross is where i dress up

Archived