Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

shouldni shave my legs?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by REGULATOR, Jul 6, 2002.

1. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i kno its kinda girly...but seriously...my legs are fuckin ugly...the hair is so uneven and thin....ooooo the desicions...fuck body hair

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i used to shave my legs when i was a muscle bound freak.....girls like it..i think.

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

hell no, thats plain homo!

4. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

I say do it, only if you promise it wont lead to other things like plucking your eyebrows, then no...

but..

:) do it!

take pics toO!

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

dude, do it if you want. some of my male friends shave their legs. it can either look better or worse. if your legs look hideous, shaving them would be a good idea. if you have leg tattoos, its also a good idea. if you dont have much hair on your legs and the hair color looks good with your legs, forget it. its not worth it.

word to the peace, son.

men shaving their legs is not a big deal at all. wordlifegodblast.

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

:lol:

7. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

willy i need you to get at me on AIM, por favor?

godesah

8. kode

kode Junior Member

GUYZ ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE UGLY LEGS. :king:

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

"GUYZ" dont always have to obey fucking tradition. grow up.

10. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I shaved my legs (As well as other body parts) over a course of two years and my girl friend at the time loved it. I meen its common courtesy, who wants to go to bed with a hairy bastard next to them?

11. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

A gay lumberjack? I dont know...

12. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

yea my leg hair is NOT attractive.....my hair is fuckin dark so very dark and thin hair against my white legs isnt very hot.....alrite imma do it...

13. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

14. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

do it with pride and take pics! before and after!

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

hahaha i told my mom and she said it was for homosexuals....argh how supportive..she also said "your dads hairy"