Shoulda cheese wedge when you french fry.

Soup BDC

This ski season's been crazy. It's supposed to be spring so all the stores are selling out their stock so I got a $500 pair of K2 Public Enemys for 260, then this weekend had mad powder, nothing was groomed, and these fat boys just won the heart shaped asses of every snowbunny on the slopes.

My weekend was gr8. Thanks for asking.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alpine Meadows was covered, enough to make a difficult day for the beginners on the blues; you saw as many skiiers lieing down as snowboarders. I'm used to riding a 184, so while riding a 159 even I ate it twice by leaning too foward and digging the nose in it.

If anyone ever asked me if I wanted to 'go hit the bunny hill' I'd probably pull out an ox and a pocketbook mirror and look down at my hands all confused until I realized nothing was going to happen. Then I'd dismantle dude's jaw and take his 'gear' to Play It Again Sports for wasting my time.

I really don't get why people try to say skiing sucks, because the folks you see gaying up the sport are the same fucking people gaying up every aspect of life. You know the type, obviously not athletic but floss more threads than if they were sponsored. Fuck teenie boper hipsters who'll make up anything for street cred. Skiing's dope, and I guarentee once you pull that first carve you'll be hooked; rationing beer money, working overtime at a summer jobs so you can fly out to Vail for a couple days next season.

There's spoiled white boys everywhere. Don't bring skiing into it.