Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

should we still be useing the word bomb after wat happened

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by WEb=ijP, Nov 19, 2001.

1. WEb=ijP

WEb=ijP New Jack

isnt there something else we can use .
    cuz people start thinking all these guys bomb ?
    oh fu(k wat they say

2. Your the reason why this board sucks. Go curl up in a dark hole somewhere and die along with your PC retoric.

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I mean to each is own. I don't really see anything wrong with it. Although if someone overhears you say "Me and my homies gonna go bomb the railyards tonight" they might get freaked or even call the authorities. I think that most will continue to use the word. I personally hate all this PC shit. You know what I think will happen in this thread? Alot of other people are gonna say "FUCK PC" and shit. Yet if someone spells nigga as nigger everyone gets all pissed. Or someone talks shit about goths and people get all pissed. I ain't trying to spark no hate. But what I'm trying to say is if you hate Political Correctness shouldn't you hate ALL forms of it?? Just something I noticed over the last few months at 12oz...

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if someone overhears you saying 'me and my homies gonna go bomb the railyards tonight' then your a moron. why discuss it in public? why discuss it at all, just do it.

theres a huge difference between being PC and being a racist piece of shit. it might not be PC to call a midget a midget (the PC term is verticly challanged person) but its a far cry from calling a black guy a 'nigger.' if you cant understand the difference....

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Seeking. I was commenting on the kids that come onto 12oz and try to say "whatup nigga" trying to sound like a gangsta rapper and they accidently type the other spelling. Or maybe they just don't know there is a difference and everyone jumps down their necks. I'm not really talking about people straight out dropping N-Bombs to intentially hurt someone.

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hahhah...the "N-bomb"....do you listen to Jim Rome by chance???

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Why yes I do BoogieHands. Are you a clone too?

8. BIG T

BIG T Member

yeah i say fuck it lets just scratch a whole word from the english language because of terrorist attacks!:mad: :D

9. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Way to go there Seeking!! Calling people "moron"......Did you ever think that it could be an "example" ?? A quickly thought of one to begin with??
    Oh yeah....it's "you're" as compared to "your" anyways fella...

10. FR8 LIFE

FR8 LIFE Member

11. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

....Well if technology is as first rate as they say, and if echelon exists, and they are tapping phone lines ....you can bet anything with that word will be flagged and may cause un needed attention to be given to you. I reccommend " flogging" instead.

12. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

i'll second that...

what a gay ass mother fucking thread. if you wanna see a bomb ass thread check for my name.

word dun.
    ibtease:mad:

13. BIG T

BIG T Member

hhahahahaha......i think you need to lay off the mob deep!:D

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

maybe you didnt know, 'dun' is native texas white guy speak for 'friend'... mobb deep co-opted it from tease.

15. iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

iSLEEPwithMIDGETS Senior Member

we were never bombed we were attacked...no bombs used at all...therefore...i see nothing wrong with it....if people felt the word should been changed it woulda been changed in 93 or 95...