should vs want

ubejinxed

i hate this... i'm in constant conflict about what i want and what i should do...

like when you're in miami and two venezuelan model types ask u to come to their hotel...and u want to, but u know it's a bad idea so u don't...

well ok that's just one example, but i feel like i'm always making choices about what it is that i want vs what i should do. the ex, work, etc

stupid stupid concious

so what are your struggles of want vs should and how often do u give into the want?

oh the internal conflict!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I tend to use mamerro's method as well. my brother's girlfriend's sister was a prime example. swore I wasn't going to touch her. we went out to her bar, she got me loaded and I ended up all over her. Of course it didn't help that she had that kinda planned and kept telling me all night that we were soooo gonna make out later.

^^ like what tho?

and mamerro, yah this was like the one point in the weekend (the last night when i'd run out of cash) that i was sober enough to listen to myself.....

ahaha. go gawd i tried breakdancing on my head .... when i know i can't.... passed out at the night club... the weekend was a druken mess yay for warm weather vacations

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Please see my post on the "whats the youngest a girl could be and youd still hit it?" thread. Clearly an example of not drinking enough.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ubejinxed

ahaha. go gawd i tried breakdancing on my head .... when i know i can't.... passed out at the night club... the weekend was a druken mess yay for warm weather vacations

HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh man that must've been a sight to watch. Maybe some tourist got it on video?

i don't think so, this wasn't much of a touristy place.

i was trying to get help from the guy my friend was hitting on all night. she just watched in horror as I made an ass out of myself then told the dude she wanted him... ahahahaha for being the drunken friend. and the people at the bar were clapping as my head mashed into the ground where aparently there was broken glass....

sometimes i WANT to toss this whole marriage deal and be single again...i enjoyed being alone and having my personal space,

but i SHOULD stick to my marriage bcuz i know deep down inside that i will never find anyone like him again in spite of his flaws and mine as well...

it sucks to be old and alone

Archived