Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Should TT...............

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Apr 30, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ok, channel zero is getting really boring. ive decided to make some stupid posts to maybe get it out of the slump. here you will decided weather or not i will cut my hair, my precious pecious hockey hair.
    i mean, hockey hair is pretty sweet, and when i say sweet i mean like totally awesome. so its a pretty tough decision. why dont you help tt solve his problem. oh and by the way, the salsa im eating right now is really hot and burning my mouth out. here is what my hair is starting to look like: (Ryan Smyth from the Edmonton Oilers)

[​IMG]

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

"cat" that shit into a full blown mullet.

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck, i guess trying to write that like a hockey coach would yell it didnt really work to well did it.

maybe ill change that.

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah I figured it was your Canadian accent.
    ;)

5. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

dude...shave the top of your head, leaving only the back, and dye the back pink....put some gel on it and make 2 spikes, each going out into a diff direction, sport it too school one day (if you go to school) or work or something, and have alaugh watching they reactions, then shave it all off.......

6. unoprimero

unoprimero Guest

i dont know bout that, i saw you cut that shit.

7. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

depends on how long you've had it. i myself have never had long hair until now, and it's approaching hockey hair status. when i put on a baseball hat, it's what i like to call my triple A midwestern field of dreams hair. if it's been short forever, let it grow wildchild. if you're used to it by now, cut it for the summer.

you can get a kinky summer do!

8. i say just rock out with the hockley hair that shit is wylin'!

on a side note, i think right now my hair is the coolest it has been in some time. it's pretty short except in the front where i haven't cut it in about six to eight months and it hangs down in my face and blows all over the place when it's windy. i look like a total art fag. it's quite sexy.

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

It's all about the razor on the sides and a 2 clip on top faded.:king:

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I would rock that shit like whoa...but thats just me.

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

keep that hockey hair....ladies love it.

dont ever cut your hair...you'll be sad that you did...my homie went from wildman to insync...then he started wearing gap and turtle necks...

12. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

mullet, baby... gotta love a mullet... :)

13. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

anyone see the new budlight commericial hockey town? hahaha, oh man funny shit....

TT be proud of your hockey mullet...rock on brother!

14. Eski

Eski Guest

mulletize that shit