Should TT...............

T.T Boy

ok, channel zero is getting really boring. ive decided to make some stupid posts to maybe get it out of the slump. here you will decided weather or not i will cut my hair, my precious pecious hockey hair.

i mean, hockey hair is pretty sweet, and when i say sweet i mean like totally awesome. so its a pretty tough decision. why dont you help tt solve his problem. oh and by the way, the salsa im eating right now is really hot and burning my mouth out. here is what my hair is starting to look like: (Ryan Smyth from the Edmonton Oilers)

http://www.edmontonoilers.com/team/players/front/smyth.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

dude...shave the top of your head, leaving only the back, and dye the back pink....put some gel on it and make 2 spikes, each going out into a diff direction, sport it too school one day (if you go to school) or work or something, and have alaugh watching they reactions, then shave it all off.......

Guest Pilau Hands

depends on how long you've had it. i myself have never had long hair until now, and it's approaching hockey hair status. when i put on a baseball hat, it's what i like to call my triple A midwestern field of dreams hair. if it's been short forever, let it grow wildchild. if you're used to it by now, cut it for the summer.

you can get a kinky summer do!

Guest professor poopatronic

i say just rock out with the hockley hair that shit is wylin'!

on a side note, i think right now my hair is the coolest it has been in some time. it's pretty short except in the front where i haven't cut it in about six to eight months and it hangs down in my face and blows all over the place when it's windy. i look like a total art fag. it's quite sexy.

Guest willy.wonka

keep that hockey hair....ladies love it.

dont ever cut your hair...you'll be sad that you did...my homie went from wildman to insync...then he started wearing gap and turtle necks...

i think im gonna have to keep my hockey hair. its part of my culture to have it.

i know ill be just like my buddy who tried to cut his hockey hair, the minute the barber started to cut it, he ran out screaming to leave his hockey hair alone.

Archived