Should TT Rat out his arch-enemy for money?

T.T Boy

ok, theres this guy (my arch enemy) who has ruined the last 2 years of my life and fucked things up royally for me. (sent me to jail, house arrest, got me kicked out of school...... you name it, he fuck me over), now, i recently found out hes somewhat of a big dealer (of drugs), and i got the bright idea of fucking him over just as bad as he did to me. im so very tempted to place an anonomus tip and have his ass go spend some time in jail, also, id could be eligable for a cash reward. basically this is my chance to legally get him back for everything he did to me, but im forced with the decision, should i be a rat (i am totally against ratting people out) and get my sweetly sweet revenge, or just let it go and hope he gets his on his own. what should TT do?*

*(using brackets is fun)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ASER1NE

(youre not a rat because he fucked you over first , its only right that you do the same )....(its the natural balance of the universe , if you dont , the universe may collapse )

g15.jpg

dont get mad get even.. if a writer snitched me out and i find out he did it ill set him up as well. or step up to him and pummel his face in tag on his mom and girlfriend naked and post them on the internet,,

Originally posted by Smart

a rat is a rat... if you want to be a rat, go ahead, nobody's stopping you...

thats my outlook on it too, but he set me up first.

blood for blood eye for an eye right?

its a tough choice.

look , if he made you lose your crappy job or something , then no . let it go .

but as you sai 'sent me to jail, house arrest, got me kicked out of school...... ' , thats just asking for a severe beating . which may end up in more jail time . i dont think youre a snitch bc this guys just a fuckin fag , and he deserves it . you have a chance to fuck him up legally , take it .

normally i'm all for this eye for an eye and seek blood shit. but in this case like smart said a rat is a rat and snitches get stiches. I say you fuck him up rather than be a rat. to me a rat is one of the worst things you can be. i've been ratted on for something similar but the little fag moved to Texas so I couldn't get a hold of him.

edited I can't beleive you people have voted 2 to 0 to rat him out.

FUCK RATS!

Guest uncle-boy

rat him out........:o

nah i dont know that's a tuffy.

but if someone sent me to jail i would turn their ass in.:mad:

nah dont rat him out, sounds lame but better leave things alone and let them work themselves out, who knows it could just be more trouble for you, he could want revenge and you never know, your out now and chilling dont invite more trouble.

i dont want to physically beat him up or anything. if i do, ill be right back where i was last year, facing another jail term. ive got too much to lose to do anything like that. i just heard about what hes up to and figured maybe id get a little payback of my own, and not face any legal troubles. and believe me, if he could do it to me, he would. im most likley not going to do it, its a pretty good conversation piece isnt it?

r

seriously dont do it, think about it its not going to do any good for you, i doubt youll get the money theres always catches to it and i could only see bad from this, just cruise and let well enough be. imagine the day he decided to rat you out. im sure he had his reasons but they werent good ones, be a bigger man and let it be this is just a vicious cycle

Guest sneak

what did he rat u for? graffiti? or such

in my opinion drug dealers are scum, and therefore deserve jail time

plus......ull be in the money

Guest catwash
Originally posted by sneak

in my opinion drug dealers are scum, and therefore deserve jail time

that's still no reason to grass up. Just leave it, he'll get his in time...

dont be that guy! if you rat on him it will just come back on you 10 fold.

what i would suggest doing is running up in his house with masks and guns... that way you screw him over money wise... get your pride back... and instead of being a rat you are turned in to a instant tough guy!

Guest willy.wonka

let fate decide...

im thinking about it.

hmmmmmmmmmm.................................

you will be a rat.YES

but that old saying,"what goes around,comes around..."

YOU COULD BE THE COME AROUND

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by BIG T

dont be that guy! if you rat on him it will just come back on you 10 fold.

what i would suggest doing is running up in his house with masks and guns... that way you screw him over money wise... get your pride back... and instead of being a rat you are turned in to a instant tough guy!

i like what big t said.....i hope he doesnt know you and friends too well...cause i would kill somebody who pulled a gun out on me,stole my dr??gs and money...

stay quiet...have other people that "keep thier mouths shut" do the talking...you then ttboy..pistol wip him,so he knows you mean business..take his money and ????? take his car and leave him...park his car in some rich nieghborhood on the other side of town or give it to some homeless man..if its pot...smoke it..if its other stuff....burn it or throw it in a lake or sewage drain...split the cash and buy graf supplies...

Fuck these "honor among theives" bullshit artists. Send that motherfucker to jail.

"ohoh, don't rat man, thats wrong". Bollox. So is destroying people's property....

I might feel differently if you were ratting him up for graff, but you aren't.

Smart quote:

the instant you start deciding who 'deserves' to go to jail you become a 'cop', and now you want him to add 'rat' to that list?

Fuck it. I'd be a rat before I'd be a sucker. There is no list. If it's annonymous, who gives a fuck what anyone else would think? If only you know, only you have to deal with it. One man's rat is anothers Hand of Fucking God.:king:

Originally posted by Gnes 37

or step up to him and pummel his face in tag on his mom and girlfriend naked and post them on the internet,,

of course...

any and all nakedness with graffiti needs to be well documented right here on 12 ounce.

thanks for your co-operation.

(we're a bunch of fucking perverts on here...)

(correction....nakedness with women ONLY..)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dont do it...this is a classic victim/victimizer situation...the victim after getting fucked starts acting like the victimizer...meaning that his personality is destroyed.

In simple words, Just because he's a sleazy son of a bitch you dont have to be to!

Dont do it man, i understand your hunger for revenge but stick to being you and having a clear conciousness...Life always has a way...and be sure that someday you'll she him eat shit...if you still care by then

Originally posted by Tesseract

i understand your hunger for revenge but stick to being you and having a clear conciousness...

My point being: What's to feel guilty about? He fucked you - return the favour.

Some one crosses you out, cross them back. Someone beats you - kick the shit out of them. Some one sends you to jail........

Originally posted by Tesseract

An eye for an eye bidice....check the middleeast for reference...

thats a pretty weak comparison on MANY levels.

anyway, I've never understood why people have this ridiculous *"ratting" is dishonorable* hang up. It just like when I was told in the "Hitting Girls" thread that kicking a guy in the balls wasn't ok because guys "fight fair". WTF? you aren't doing this as a game - you do whatever the fuck you have to....you look after yourself before you worry about how you are treating some motherfucker who srcewed you over.......

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm with both Bodice and Tesseract, but not with anyone else...

Option #1: Don't do anything, calm down, let things pass. Clear conscience, you'll understand the maturity of your decision later on. Letting an asshole drug dealer run rampant is not my idea of a clear conscience, but whatever.

Option #2: Rat his ass out. Fuck the stigma, fuck playing clean. If some motherfucker fucks me over, I'll play as dirty as I have to to have him fucked over worse, I don't care what anyone else thinks. I may be a pussy, but if I get my way by being a pussy, I'm still on top of you.

Don't do anything else other than these two... igniting back-and-forth conflict through violence will lead to a downward spiral that will probably be much worse than the ratting option could lead to. Whatever the case, your best bet is to chill, no doubt. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest me IS cool

I say you let boggie hands handle the fucker.*

*On a side note I just caught a huge ass fucken cockroach outside my window... I put that motherfucken monster in a jar and am watching it.... hehe :p

Archived