Should TT go to the doctor?

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i almost never go to the doc's when im sick , nor do i take antihistamines , cough syrups etc......unless im REALLY sick to where i think i might die (like what happened last year) but generally i dont bc if you do take all those drugs when your sick your immune system will become weak and codependant on such drugs , i rather take vitamines that strengthen my immune systems natural defenses , rather than drugs which compensate for in vulnerabilities.

you would have to drive?...what are you a lazy american?

if you have the infection thing where you are coughing until you feel like your chest is going to explode and people think you have lung cancer, give it another week. I just got over it...and from all that coughing my abs are so toned up right now..its off the chains.

Guest diggity

free healthcare...why didnt america think of that. if you feel that bad get in the car and go. but if shit is really free over there, why not just call the ambulance?:dazed:

ok i was gonna go, but i fell asleep, i guess ill go tomorow.

i could never see myself paying to see the doctor, i mean how wierd is that? that must suck, how much do doctors cost in the states?

yeah im really weak and driving is hard, and its hard to even leave the couch.

how come the calgary flames are a bunch of washed up bums? what a stupdid team, i watch them in hopes of cheering me up but they are losing. fuck im on alot of medicide i make no sence

Yeah fuck paying to see the doc! thats just odd, especiaily 500 bucks for a check up!!!? urgh!

My local GP is good (for check ups and stuff), but the big hospitals over here are quite fucked up, they are all understaffed and no one has a clue what is going on. But of course if your a rich boy you have the option to go private, which is big bucks. :mad:

in the states, if u have insurance then it depends on your co-pay how much u pay. for me its 10 bucks. so for everytime i go to see the doctor, no matter the severity, i pay 10 bux. on the other hand, if u dont have insurance then its a rip off. people that i know that dont have health insurance generally dont go to doctors.

Guest ThePrankster

anybody seen Jon Q?

any of you seen this movie? its about how a guys son is dying and they have to pay to put his name on a donating list. its bullshit! pure bullshit! it made me depressed and think about how fucked up our hospitals are:(

Archived