Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Should TT go to the doctor?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Mar 23, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ok ive been sick for a week now, and it keeps getting worse, its really bad, but im debating on weather i should go to the doctor or not, cause i dont just want some peniccilan cure that wont work, fuck im sick.

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I'm in the same boat. For some reason, though, I decided I would let nature take it's course. I haven't taken any medicine of any kind in about a week. Nature doesn't seem to be helping me much......

God I'm dumb.....and I have 100% of the vote

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

if you got an infection penicillin will work.

you got insurance right? doesn't canada have that free system?

4. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

t.t. should go to hell

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

thanks iceberg.

yeah everything here is free. but id have to drive........

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i almost never go to the doc's when im sick , nor do i take antihistamines , cough syrups etc......unless im REALLY sick to where i think i might die (like what happened last year) but generally i dont bc if you do take all those drugs when your sick your immune system will become weak and codependant on such drugs , i rather take vitamines that strengthen my immune systems natural defenses , rather than drugs which compensate for in vulnerabilities.

7. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

no problemo t.t 'ol boy

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

you would have to drive?...what are you a lazy american?

if you have the infection thing where you are coughing until you feel like your chest is going to explode and people think you have lung cancer, give it another week. I just got over it...and from all that coughing my abs are so toned up right now..its off the chains.

9. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

go dig up some indians and take their natural cures

10. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

its cause you just got a job!

11. diggity

diggity Guest

free healthcare...why didnt america think of that. if you feel that bad get in the car and go. but if shit is really free over there, why not just call the ambulance?:dazed:

12. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

go to the doctor asap

13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

actually, they charge for ambulances, which is kinda dumb. Sheeesh, and you thought you guys had it bad.....

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

not here

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ok i was gonna go, but i fell asleep, i guess ill go tomorow.
    i could never see myself paying to see the doctor, i mean how wierd is that? that must suck, how much do doctors cost in the states?

yeah im really weak and driving is hard, and its hard to even leave the couch.

how come the calgary flames are a bunch of washed up bums? what a stupdid team, i watch them in hopes of cheering me up but they are losing. fuck im on alot of medicide i make no sence