Should Or Should I not???

T.T Boy

alright, this might be kinda stupid but id lkike soem feedback from you all. i got this beef iwth this guy (not graff related), its pretty old, anyways, i fucked him up pretty bad a long time ago, like really bad.. hospital and shit... i thought it was dropped by him and his boys because it was so long ago and i got charged for it and got a bad conviction. but i see this baloon head and his boys tonight and these knobs comeafter me again, and i backed down due to probation stuff. and tehse guys proceeded to threaten my friends. what i wanna know is, should i go backafter this loser or leave the whole thing alone? my friends say its up to me and theyll back me up in whatever choice i make.. what you think i should do??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude you got me..if i was there..i would defenatly talk to him and say peace...you shanked him and i would defenatly look for some justice....tough shit dude..because you really dont want to go to jail...peace it out if possible..hold that knife though..if you live by the knife you die by the knife...so i live by the pussy love..

Guest SPLINTER

you can dress up in dark clothes and masks and drink sum shit that makes youre voice change for like 15 min and beat his ass under cover style and he cant prove it was you.

or you can hire one of those fag hookers to follow him around and act like theyve met before in front of his friends.

"dont you remember me big boy?"

"its only been 3 nights"

"how could you not remember i fucked you better than any of these guys, you told me so"

and keep that fag on him like a pit bull. that shit would be funny.

You served this kid once before, and he's bitter about it...anyone would be. But you got the upper hand, and he can't deal. Ask yourself however, do i wanna spend more time inside for this useless punk ? I doubt it. Try to regulate it with him once and for all in a non-violent fashion....if that doesn't work...just kill him and claim it was self-defense...no one will miss him, pieces of shit are rarely missed in this world.

if it looks to you like the are just threats then dont fuck with it....if its acted out on someone with no involvement then things change.....you can go the route they did and bring in the police or you can try the ass beating again.....

from what it sounds like (being you caught a conviction off of it) these kid are pussy with a capita P and dont know how to handle a beef so i would suggest bringing the police in....as long as you have nothing to loose......

if not theres always something to be said for duct tape, a car, a secluded area and a few assorted tools.......hehe.......that gets the point across rrrreeeeaaallll quick, but if you get caught then youve got kidnapping tacked on.....not a good thing, fun but risky.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Fuck fighting him take it personal yo..mess with hsi head/emotions/family/house what ever.Vengence is great he wants some too but, don't let cock boy get any.If you win and they still want some just bring up the fact you served his ass before....then he'll remeber and get angry but he won't wanna fight.

fuck dude..if he rushes you take his knees out!!!a swift hard downkick to the knee and he'll be walkin funny forever..be a ninja..get into a fighting position and keep raising your knee(leg) to show intimedation...if he come towards you down kick to the knee...always warn him..tell him you dont want to do this..and be calm...look into peoples eyes to see if they're down or not..take out the ones you are most intimedated by....big guys aren't too hard to fight..just take out the knees..

the best thing 5 guys ever did was turn around from running away and ran head on to 15...scared them all away..

but squashin beef is always good..

....tell him he gets one shot...let him take it (in front of people)...then beat the fuck outta him in self-defense...or blow your top and kick his loser ass, and get fucked for it...or just tell him to fuck himself and walk away...i prefer the third, the first would be great, but itll be tuff to prove, and the second shouldnt even be a thought...and one last piece of legal-hit em with the fist, assault with a deadly weapon-hahaha yeah SEE YAH IN A FEW YEARS!...

...kiddies leave the fuckin guns and knives at home...jesus fucking christ!...rOe

in response to CMEUP> actually they did fight for them selves, i forgot to mention that. one of my boys gave the punk ass a big bitchslap. but, they were holding back, because i have a court sentancing in a few, and that baloon head showing up to my sentancing beat the fuck down wouldnt look to good for me.... trust me theyll back me up. but thatnks for the input... fuck, this is a hard descision.

whoa, you cut up his face?

jeezus, i'd say you're gonna have to watch your back for a long time

from that shit. how would you feel if your face got fuckt up and you

had to look in the mirror everyday....that shit is probably eatin' him

up.....i would try and make peace with this dood pronto, but calmly let him know you won't play around if he continues the bullshit....harsh situation, good luck.

Archived