Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Should Or Should I not???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Jun 24, 2001.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

alright, this might be kinda stupid but id lkike soem feedback from you all. i got this beef iwth this guy (not graff related), its pretty old, anyways, i fucked him up pretty bad a long time ago, like really bad.. hospital and shit... i thought it was dropped by him and his boys because it was so long ago and i got charged for it and got a bad conviction. but i see this baloon head and his boys tonight and these knobs comeafter me again, and i backed down due to probation stuff. and tehse guys proceeded to threaten my friends. what i wanna know is, should i go backafter this loser or leave the whole thing alone? my friends say its up to me and theyll back me up in whatever choice i make.. what you think i should do??

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

wait for them to come after you and then pepper spray them...I got to pepper spray some kid tonight, he started crying while curled up in a lil ball on the ground.

3. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

tell him its over and start carrying a good knife in case he thinks he's like michael jackson and act all bad...but when he starts singing dancing i hope you dont drop your knife and start poppin with him if yah know what i mean...who's bad

4. willy!wonka

pepper spray///kung fu//gun fu....protect yourself...crane kick his ass...but the best way to win a war is without violence..but if he really starts shit between your boys and his...its a gang thing..hahahaha

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i already shanked this sucker, all up and down his face. but he still wants more, do i go do it again or what?

6. willy!wonka

dude you got me..if i was there..i would defenatly talk to him and say peace...you shanked him and i would defenatly look for some justice....tough shit dude..because you really dont want to go to jail...peace it out if possible..hold that knife though..if you live by the knife you die by the knife...so i live by the pussy love..

7. DoPe DiSh

DoPe DiSh Junior Member

Yo, Take this kid to a secluded dark alley and stomp his ass there...

8. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

fuck him up.don't get punked because of shit from before,shit if you been to the pokey once,why not go again ?

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2006
  10. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

you can dress up in dark clothes and masks and drink sum shit that makes youre voice change for like 15 min and beat his ass under cover style and he cant prove it was you.

or you can hire one of those fag hookers to follow him around and act like theyve met before in front of his friends.

"dont you remember me big boy?"
    "its only been 3 nights"
    "how could you not remember i fucked you better than any of these guys, you told me so"

and keep that fag on him like a pit bull. that shit would be funny.

11. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

make peace, beef is stupid

------------------
    Di Stile Tecnica Prima

12. raildeviant

raildeviant Member

You served this kid once before, and he's bitter about it...anyone would be. But you got the upper hand, and he can't deal. Ask yourself however, do i wanna spend more time inside for this useless punk ? I doubt it. Try to regulate it with him once and for all in a non-violent fashion....if that doesn't work...just kill him and claim it was self-defense...no one will miss him, pieces of shit are rarely missed in this world.

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

if it looks to you like the are just threats then dont fuck with it....if its acted out on someone with no involvement then things change.....you can go the route they did and bring in the police or you can try the ass beating again.....
    from what it sounds like (being you caught a conviction off of it) these kid are pussy with a capita P and dont know how to handle a beef so i would suggest bringing the police in....as long as you have nothing to loose......
    if not theres always something to be said for duct tape, a car, a secluded area and a few assorted tools.......hehe.......that gets the point across rrrreeeeaaallll quick, but if you get caught then youve got kidnapping tacked on.....not a good thing, fun but risky.....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

14. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Fuck fighting him take it personal yo..mess with hsi head/emotions/family/house what ever.Vengence is great he wants some too but, don't let cock boy get any.If you win and they still want some just bring up the fact you served his ass before....then he'll remeber and get angry but he won't wanna fight.

15. willy!wonka

fuck dude..if he rushes you take his knees out!!!a swift hard downkick to the knee and he'll be walkin funny forever..be a ninja..get into a fighting position and keep raising your knee(leg) to show intimedation...if he come towards you down kick to the knee...always warn him..tell him you dont want to do this..and be calm...look into peoples eyes to see if they're down or not..take out the ones you are most intimedated by....big guys aren't too hard to fight..just take out the knees..

the best thing 5 guys ever did was turn around from running away and ran head on to 15...scared them all away..

but squashin beef is always good..