Should I quit my job

^ . ^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

walk... and if you hate him enough you could get in touch with the state. He's not just fucking you out of money, he's fucking them out of money... and they can be really pissy about it.

If you do tell the state, don't tell anyone why you're quitting, just leave...

well it's a she. and shes a sneaky bitch.

Lemme tell ya what this bitch does, in a nutshell.

It's a spa i work at. She hires people with no licenses and had the nerve to tell a few girls "oh dont worry, just use someone else's license if they city comes in to check..."

She takes out an hour lunch which I dont get. I only get about 10 minutes if i'm lucky to eat.

I never got a W2 for deductions out of my paycheck, the manager that works under her just asked me what I wanted taken out...So no official paperwork. Is this illegal?. seriously.

I'm gonna go office space nuts.

help?

It sounds mad shady. Quit and maybe tip off authorities. Watch her crash and burn.

I quit my job a month ago because there was interemployee relationships that were causing double standards within the job. Certain employees got fired because the manger didnt like them and my checks would bounce because the business forgot to put the money into that account. I saved up some money and quit. It felt so nice. I was free from that monstrosity and could relax for a bit. Now I'm looking for a job again but at least I got some things done I'd been putting off forever because I never had time for them.

Why would you not at least see if it would be worth it to sue?

If the settlement is decent, it just means less stress, and not having to work

again for a little while longer.

I wasnt being serious. If catface was really getting shafted out of money by some illegal bullshit, I say go for it.