should i make the move from east coast to westcoast?

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you already know my answer. but my answer is much more expensive. but i dont think that you should drop out. you've been struggling through school....why drop it? i know you hate it and its hard to be motivated...blah blah blah. but it will help in the long run.

just move into our closet.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by Devilush

see you have two of the coolest people rooting for it.:king: :idea:

indeed i do..

fist, whats the problema?

Guest me IS cool

From what I make of the situation you are already half way through school... I suggest you finish school and when you are done look for a job in the west coast. I'd be glad to help you around Los Angeles if you decide to move to Southern california. I'm sure any other 12oz people from L.A. would do the same.

Guest willy.wonka

that is a move man..i would get done with the school or whatever and just move.tahoe is a cool place.

places not to move is vegas..

I don't know Hesh. I've always liked the East Coast better for some reason. If you've lived East Coast all your life then maybe its time for a change. I know I need to move. One of my friends moved to Boston last year and he absolutely loves it.

I'll probably just flip a quarter.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

indeed i do..

fist, whats the problema?

the headset always loosens up. you can only feel it loose when you ride. it moves up and down while the headset is still tight. at first the shop thought the groove on the fork for the lockring wasn't cut out enough. i'm starting to wonder if they put on the wrong size headset. the threading is italian, if they put an english threaded headset would it matter as much? i know they are slightly different sizes but i heard some times you can still get away with it. i dont think it can be the forks because the threading looked fine. now you have heard my problem.

m advice is based on experience: finish school. all my friends left town, and for the first year, they'd always call me telling me how much fun they're having, living in a new and bigger city. but a few years down the road, after working several dead end jobs, they've ALL calle dme and bitched about how they're going to go back to school, but now they have to start all over again, and they wont graduate till they're THIRTY. you can have fun anywhere, but don't put off school. i'm done with school and i feel much happier than how my friends describe their current sitaution. just waiting that extra two or three years was well worth it. just finish school while you're already there. you already have your foot in the door, just get it over with. adding two years on could discourage you from finishing.

Tahoe is beautiful. An unusual amount of hippie's though. I guess that could help out your batting stroke though. Damn thats alot of cash. Just go to CSU or something. I'd say if you really want that degree from where your at stay and finish. If not take a break and move to Tahoe for a year while maybe taking a couple of classes. Then move back to the old place for the paper.

Archived